Time to put a bounty on these.

Have not seen a mink round here in years, since the otters returned but like DC has said the mink is much less of a threat, otters take much bigger stuff, first otter I ever encountered took a nesting pair of geese with the goslings along with several £1000 worth of my carp, and I would also say the OP warning pet owners is just journalistic flair as any dog or cat with its marbles in order would kill one, an otter on the other hand is as hard as a badger and as fast as a weasel in a nutshell ✌️

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Problem created when it’s suspected the loony brigade released 5000 mink. Poor things will be feckin starving. Mink are fantastic wee predators, but I’d cull every last one in the UK.

I here those Harry Potters get round a dog like a snake and can make a real mess of them 

When having a salmon on the bank on the Moy ya darent take your eyes off it as the we gits will have it away

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
On 16/12/2019 at 20:28, gnipper said:

Plenty of otters on the ribble now apparently they are taking nearly as many fish as the foreigners. 

Seen them regular especially at dusk but also during the day at elston , balderstone , osbaldeston and ribchester and also on the Calder at altham 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

Middle of Edinburgh...

If you go into the city centre in Bristol they are swimming about in the docks, most of these are freshly released animals, have no fear of humans and have not established any territorial boundary’s lots of them end up squashed on the road, but eventually those that do survive will need to revert to a secretive rarely seen animal and the natural balance should return ✌️