Keeping dogs in stables

I have recently moved house and have some stables there. I am keeping my dogs in there,they have insulated sleeping boxes with waxed paper in so I think the sleeping arrangements are fine it is the floor I need to sort out. At the moment it is stab!e matting which is not ideal.

Does anyone else keep dogs in stables ,antics would be great

Nothing really, I just don't like the look of it really. They have two stables together with a fenced off paced run in front of it. 

The floor is a bit bumpy under the matting so makes it a bit hard to sweep up but I suppose I could take the matting up and level the floor out. Didn't know if there was a y other options

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Cos some phones have location services on them I think bird, an if it’s turned on when you take a pic I think some folk can tell where it was took? ? don’t full understand it myself tbh?

thanks  mate?

Didn't know that about the photos I've turned all my location off now any fecker tries to pinch my dog will be delt with swiftly with a claw hammer no problems. But they would also have to break into my house and with my neighbours that wouldn't be happening curtain twitchers the lot of them 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Didn't know that about the photos I've turned all my location off now any fecker tries to pinch my dog will be delt with swiftly with a claw hammer no problems. But they would also have to break into my house and with my neighbours that wouldn't be happening curtain twitchers the lot of them 

Claw hammer 

Cold murfucker 4 real

• Confused 1