• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my lad...Mali cross coursing type dog   

28 inch ....85 lbs.......

Posted Images

6 hours ago, vfr400boy said:

Unfortunately my bros bird is a vegan so hes never been worked but hes very obidant and a high pray drive has had the odd bunny n pheasant when out hes a good gaurd to , bags of energy 

Should set the dog on his mrs...f***ing vegans ??. Waste of a very useful looking animal there. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, vfr400boy said:

Not the best pics as she crouched on the bale a bit , and her fur hides her out line 

Tiz my brothers first cross Belgium shepherd whippet with her 

IMG-20191227-WA0028.jpg

Screenshot_20191228-084158_WhatsApp.jpg

4 hours ago, vfr400boy said:

Screenshot_20191228-161432_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20191228-161407_Gallery.jpg

I like german shepherds anyway, but that whippet/malinois looks a belter, and a cross I've thought about, but never seen, for a few years. Nice dogs mate ?

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...
On 22/12/2019 at 09:48, billhardy said:

It's like this ya see all these squeeky clean type ki da hunters well are they that squeeky clren o e can give any plusona they like a book writer a columnist any one can be who they like to other sheep on the trod followers believers. I see it like this the reak lur her men are those that petseive ta be a follower you know who you are the Moocher the opportunist  the real jukel men  ot the plastic fantastic up the ausies pester. Atb bill

Yep, clear as a bell mate. I quite agree with you ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Black neck said:

I miss bill

Me too. Most of the time I could get a rough idea what he was on about and he did some interesting threads. All the stuff about meeting up with people for a fight because they didn't agree with his opinion, well that was just silly but he certainly helped keep the forum lively.

1 minute ago, Maximus Ferret said:

Me too. Most of the time I could get a rough idea what he was on about and he did some interesting threads. All the stuff about meeting up with people for a fight because they didn't agree with his opinion, well that was just silly but he certainly helped keep the forum lively.

When he gets back from sorting um out overseas he might come back on 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Maximus Ferret said:

That one where katchum was a leotard wearing, lesbian,  transexual, bender had me in stitches every time I started to read it! ?.  Classic post that was lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Dyslectic said:

One must concede that the Dyslexic translation staff do, to a certain degree, miss the challenge of deciphering his unique form dialect on a purely academic level of course. 

Regards 

Dyslexic 

Indeed, one has to concur

Edited by shaaark