• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my lad...Mali cross coursing type dog   

28 inch ....85 lbs.......

Posted Images

F this xs I ha eots of e pdrien e in f1 three quarter five eights and jaz fourth gen f1 T five eights three eights fa me I thought the three quarter were probably the more versatile more pace no real difference I. Stamina  same brain power really other maybey these fourth generation types nay eyxele ding who gets them. They all done deer coneys long ears some fox and this one I got now will ta kle other stuff. Funny thing with these I got I neva got the. Hoice I would have but that's how it his some times. I was offered second gen three quarter I often think I should a took that bitch she made 26 got stole though appare ntly atb bill 

• Like 2

If the misses would let me I'd love to put a grey over our gsd shes tall and very lean and can run shes been brought up with the whippets so thinks shes a running dog very easy to tran and lots of heart not sure I have a pic of her on my new phone 

20191129_180610.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, vfr400boy said:

If the misses would let me I'd love to put a grey over our gsd shes tall and very lean and can run shes been brought up with the whippets so thinks shes a running dog very easy to tran and lots of heart not sure I have a pic of her on my new phone 

20191129_180610.jpg

sounds nice bitch, any pics of her side ways on ?  a nice grew = whippetx grey  be nice over her ,  they not be over big 23-25in 40-65lb  how tall is she ? like ive said on this post, Alsatians   deff got lot to offer any lurcher line  , is she good watch dog, if so i bet she protect   the little one? , my 1x gsd x grey Buck  , brill with people and kids he dont guard lol, and good with other dogs , for such big powerful dog he gentile with kids, it nice to see it, and yet he full on to his quarry he runs . ?

7 hours ago, vfr400boy said:

20191129_180610.jpg

Get a greyhound over her but don't tell the Mrs. When the pups arrive just act dumbstruck and mutter something about escapology or an immaculate conception. Worked for me.?

• Haha 3

The most versatile with a greyhound a d alsation his the three quarter grey  type if one want s a rangy alsation  a f1 would suffice but its a strong gene the alsation it all depends what ya wanting the jukel for a good alsation will catch conies on the lamp and few other bits alsation are totally different than malls  atb bill

On 15/12/2019 at 17:44, offtheradar said:

I've got a Czech import bitch that I had been thinking about breeding a litter from. She's five now. Think there's a lot going for the cross

bet that's got a nice back on it mate..