German shepherd first x.

21 minutes ago, bird said:

I can only go on my 1x gsdx grey, great in the lamp picks rabbits not ad at all for a big dog, pre ban would do deer and fox no prob. They have good feet/coat, good stamina and fare pace, with my dog he got long stride so covers ground quite quick, strong jaw,  all in all very good lamping dog that's what I had him for. I've said loads of times on here there loads of other lurcher xs out there better. To me there are a step up from a collie grey, now I know this my self as having got had 3 colliesx, and Buck my 1x gsd grey is deff the better type x. One  thing like about my dog is he great in woods etc, he smash through cover after his quarry had some great sport with him  there loyal dogs, if been on good long run in the lamp, he  always get back to me  as been said the 1/4 gsd 3/4 Grey prob suite people on that bit more, but there not lot in it really, the 1x will  tougher physically and deff better wind. I reckon gsd x whippet x grey  make good x as well if you want smaller type lurcher?

Keep the bloody gret oaf away from my little bitch bord ??

• Haha 1

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my lad...Mali cross coursing type dog   

28 inch ....85 lbs.......

Posted Images

1 hour ago, offtheradar said:

I've got a Czech import bitch that I had been thinking about breeding a litter from. She's five now. Think there's a lot going for the cross

My lurcher has Czech blood in her and I have a straight bred bitch in my garden brilliant dogs nose on them 2nd to none 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, offtheradar said:

How old is your lurcher? Any chance of putting a pic up please

She's about 4 now mate she's nowt special but I think that's just down to me being used to certain types of dogs I've always been more of a bullx man but she's got bags of stamina hell of a nose on her great for day time mooching  but saying that she's alrite on  lamp no world beater but she does her bit 

• Like 2