Dog drinking and pissing alot after lamping

7 minutes ago, Black neck said:

I went in poundland and got 2 tins of Heinz the c**ts charged us 2 quid  everything a pound my fecking arse 

Robbing c**ts 

These beautys are only £4 for 10 packets of 10.= 100 of the best brother black neck.

Beans are so last season.

20191219_213410.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd agree likely "run its back off" rhabomyolysis. It means that a lot of its muscles will be damaged and break down. It takes time to regrow new muscle and the chemicals released by the dammge can ha

Your dog has acidosis, sandymere will be along sooner or later he will put a few links up and totally confuse you about what to do.

Take some water out with you if it's going to be a long night in the lamp I take water and some lucozade with me seems to be ok 

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Its a worry.................................................

It's knowing when the dog has had enough for the night.

And walking home but still seeing plenty of eyes in the beam.

There's allways another night.

• Like 1

If it’s a newish dog to you I’d say it’s more than likely not as conditioned as it looks probably down to the previous owner feeding low grade food knowing there not keeping it an not conditioning it to be doing multiple runs. up the food quality an build the dog up to do multiple runs it’s only drinking loads to Try replace blood sugars an salts there for pissing loads......it’s like us humans in the boozer drink f**k loads of pints ? body takes the alcohol an spend half the night pissing but your still go drink another pint after a pint until your body’s satisfied your pissed 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Up my nose actually.

If I wanted advise from a class A druggie I would go down Shrewsbury at 2am on a Saturday night and ask someone who is busy chewing there face off.

A druggie would be the last person I would ask for advice...

Screenshot_20190914-094127.jpg.400981dcd8cef3ba798e83a5aed3fa4c.jpg

Keep sniffing ginger ?

• Haha 2