SUPER POACHERS ??????

How would the modern day Super Poacher cope with the old type Game Keeper that died out in the early 60s ? they were often special Constables and carried a Truncheon  , would shoot any Dog and was backed up to the Hilt by the Police  and Courts ! Would you chance it ?

• Like 1

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol. 68 and still above ground mate, still ferreting three days a week if I can this time of year. Fishing in the summer, fungi and foraging in the autumn. Use it or lose it. Cheers Arry

think the art of stealthy poaching went out the window when people started lobbing bull crosses out of subarus and tearing up fields , then plastering catch pics all over facebook , I count myself luc

No mobile phones no hidden cameras no old bill in fekin helicopters us that did a bit from the 70s to the early 90s had easey compaired to now days.lol

Posted Images

Been attacked by keepers had  few  skirmishes with  farm hands  etc . Spent odd night in  cells paid God knows in fines (80,s)  never stopped me  it was in my blood and I loved every minute of it!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Never got caught, mind did have a few very close calls. Lol. Pheasants where worth something then, most was for the pot though we had nowt back then. Take one some times chance two but no more and get out.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

No mobile phones no hidden cameras no old bill in fekin helicopters us that did a bit from the 70s to the early 90s had easey compaired to now days.lol

No mobile phones or trail cams, but alot more plod, couldnt travel home with gear in the late 80's 90's alwas a cop car in key places on the way home

• Like 1