What dogs is everyone running this season?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Wheaton bull grey bitch?

A collie/bedlington hybrid 

Picardy x grey / deerhound x grey 

Posted Images

Still running diesel 

Saluki collie grey x beddy whippet 21tts and 8 years old IMG_20190420_142730.jpg.f56bf4d7b93b590555529bf2ea94aa5a.jpg

And Tara the new addition I got just before me black dog broke his neck in a hunting accident. 

Wheaton bull grey x deer grey 27tts 

IMG_20191215_101742.jpg.3d1c1cab4ca1a2e6cd068d0bdf73414d.jpg

• Like 12
42 minutes ago, Black neck said:

What happened 

Around the end of October, my dog was struggling to shit, just bits coming out and had one hell of a sore arse.

Went the vet and after ruling out a blockage, we went through bloods and samples, which found nothing. She thought it may be a prostate issue, which she said i would suss by the shape of his shit. Next day ribbon like shit with a groove running down em confirmed prostrate and it was to be sorted with a simple course of hormone tablets.

The dog had been having cream put on his arse to sort that, as the vet couldn't do any internal checks and by this time, his ring had calmed down, so the vet checked the prostate. She found the enlarged prostrate but sadly found a much bigger lump next to it and which probably was causing the enlargement.

A scan and a biopsy confirmed the worst, a tumor and the best course of action was to let a sleeping dog lay... He never woke up... Gutted

When your dealt such a blow the best thing you can do is get back in the ring...  But i'll get the Christmas over and start seeing whats about.

Fancy sommat with about 50% good coursing blood... ?

6 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

Around the end of October, my dog was struggling to shit, just bits coming out and had one hell of a sore arse.

Went the vet and after ruling out a blockage, we went through bloods and samples, which found nothing. She thought it may be a prostate issue, which she said i would suss by the shape of his shit. Next day ribbon like shit with a groove running down em confirmed prostrate and it was to be sorted with a simple course of hormone tablets.

The dog had been having cream put on his arse to sort that, as the vet couldn't do any internal checks and by this time, his ring had calmed down, so the vet checked the prostate. She found the enlarged prostrate but sadly found a much bigger lump next to it and which probably was causing the enlargement.

A scan and a biopsy confirmed the worst, a tumor and the best course of action was to let a sleeping dog lay... He never woke up... Gutted

When your dealt such a blow the best thing you can do is get back in the ring...  But i'll get the Christmas over and start seeing whats about.

Fancy sommat with about 50% good coursing blood... ?

Sorry to hear that atb wi finding summat ?

• Like 1