What dogs is everyone running this season?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Wheaton bull grey bitch?

A collie/bedlington hybrid 

Picardy x grey / deerhound x grey 

Posted Images

Yes, it's a sportdog tek, older model, got this one second hand £200, but still works well. Wouldn't run a dog without one now. 

Brand new, they are quite pricey but in the long run, peace of mind and very accurate once you get the hang of it, saved me a lot of time this season so far. Garmin is another one to check out too. Good luck

• Like 1

I may be getting gifted a pup my pals dogs tied and he hadn't planned them breeding at all and she didn't seem to be in season but IF she has taken then he's offered me one. Sire is 5/8 3/8 bull x and dam is Wheaton deer grey x bull grey 

• Like 5
27 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

I may be getting gifted a pup my pals dogs tied and he hadn't planned them breeding at all and she didn't seem to be in season but IF she has taken then he's offered me one. Sire is 5/8 3/8 bull x and dam is Wheaton deer grey x bull grey 

Your do well 2 run it this season ty?‍♂️

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Your do well 2 run it this season ty?‍♂️

Be one to start next season if it lands on the ground not fussed either way to be honest I'm going one to help him out bit nd so that one dog stays off the merry go round of swapping for a fag and lighter 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Be one to start next season if it lands on the ground not fussed either way to be honest I'm going one to help him out bit nd so that one dog stays off the merry go round of swapping for a fag and lighter 

Nice 1 ty 

Edited by Black neck
Thick
20 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Yes, it's a sportdog tek, older model, got this one second hand £200, but still works well. Wouldn't run a dog without one now. 

Brand new, they are quite pricey but in the long run, peace of mind and very accurate once you get the hang of it, saved me a lot of time this season so far. Garmin is another one to check out too. Good luck

Thanks , yes they are pricey but just like ferret finder or terrier box it's a bit of kit that could save our dogs .had a look at a garmin kit but sportdog looks better bit of kit.

atb 

mouch

• Like 1