A happy man

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Meet a fellow lurcher man on site from glasgow ran dogs for alot of years was working with him for a few months .Heard he had a bad accident and was told he couldn't walk again nearly a year in hospit

Cannie plz everyone prefer to see a run myself   

That more your style    

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Meet a fellow lurcher man on site from glasgow ran dogs for alot of years was working with him for a few months .Heard he had a bad accident and was told he couldn't walk again nearly a year in hospital and bed poor guy always keep in touch through whats app sending him videos Hed already had bought a house in spain to retire to which he was about to do at the time of the accident  so he was home sorting his passport out and i suggested a day out drove to a banken with a few big warrans on as he sat in the motor and watched and he loved it as you can hear on the video lol sandymere guys wanting to know about the cousing in Spain if you could help him out thanks

20191208_084348.jpg.8930cbd63ca70817bfdcd819a042af45.jpg20191207_123023.jpg.ee29e770badd8fb9bf3b99d50ff5c6fa.jpg very happy man lol 

Oh ffs "the man that ate the boiled ham raw" ?? I coursed many a hare roon that piece hut wae him on a wet day, glad he's back on the mend, he still bumping his gums aboot "Safari Sam" good on you mate for getting him oot, bet yer head was thumping ??

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Meet a fellow lurcher man on site from glasgow ran dogs for alot of years was working with him for a few months .Heard he had a bad accident and was told he couldn't walk again nearly a year in hospital and bed poor guy always keep in touch through whats app sending him videos Hed already had bought a house in spain to retire to which he was about to do at the time of the accident  so he was home sorting his passport out and i suggested a day out drove to a banken with a few big warrans on as he sat in the motor and watched and he loved it as you can hear on the video lol sandymere guys wanting to know about the cousing in Spain if you could help him out thanks

20191208_084348.jpg.8930cbd63ca70817bfdcd819a042af45.jpg20191207_123023.jpg.ee29e770badd8fb9bf3b99d50ff5c6fa.jpg very happy man lol 

Nice 1 maybe your not a horrible man after all 

Good thing 2 do good show old chap 

1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

that's 2 owd chaps you've made happy Dave, its been that long sin I was out in the field, id gladly hand wash Dianne abbots underwear, if it would get me out

If you were closer keith i wouldnt hesitate to give you a day or 2 out mate