Welshman in Derbyshire

Hi Everyone ,

My Name is AJ ,  41 years of age and I’m originally from North Wales.  I’m a keen ferreter and Lurcher man ( also enjoy a good spot of fly fishing )

Due to work commitments I’ve been here in Derbyshire for the past 15 months with the Mrs.

Before moving I had a couple of dogs , which are now retiring in Wales with Family . It has been a bit of a shock especially with the move , as the amount of permission I’ve left behind  is quite upsetting over 20 years of collaboration and agreements with local farmers   ( however, I do still have access to these as I see fit ) .

This is not an induction to ask for permission or anything along those lines, all I ask if anyone is going ferreting or a day or night out with the Dogs and need someone to tag along for help with the nets, on the lamp etc. I would love to help. As mentioned , I’m not a local lad. In return , maybe one day I can take you to some of my permission for a day or evening . Thanks everyone , and all the best.

• Like 2

On 13/12/2019 at 15:04, AJ81 said:

Hi Everyone ,

My Name is AJ ,  41 years of age and I’m originally from North Wales.  I’m a keen ferreter and Lurcher man ( also enjoy a good spot of fly fishing )

Due to work commitments I’ve been here in Derbyshire for the past 15 months with the Mrs.

Before moving I had a couple of dogs , which are now retiring in Wales with Family . It has been a bit of a shock especially with the move , as the amount of permission I’ve left behind  is quite upsetting over 20 years of collaboration and agreements with local farmers   ( however, I do still have access to these as I see fit ) .

This is not an induction to ask for permission or anything along those lines, all I ask if anyone is going ferreting or a day or night out with the Dogs and need someone to tag along for help with the nets, on the lamp etc. I would love to help. As mentioned , I’m not a local lad. In return , maybe one day I can take you to some of my permission for a day or evening . Thanks everyone , and all the best.

Welcome to the nut house mate. Where abouts roughly in Derbyshire are you?,

Hope you get sorted with a walk out?

11 hours ago, AJ81 said:

Bush Rummager, I’m about 5 miles out Sinfin , DE23 ..... thanks for getting in touch ?

Very good mate. You've got some belting countryside on your doorstep.. probably not equal to that  of North Wales though! 

I'm just over the border in Notts and a bit further North pal.