RIP Jeremy Corbyn,

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He has just been murdered in the general election ?

Practically got his people’s vote and again we have voted brexit. Let’s hope the remoaners have finally got the message. We want out.  Cmon boris

Indeed, and goodbye swinson. What a wonderful morning.

Posted Images

I'll stick my head up - Catholics seem to be funny fuckers in my limited experience...................

The missus Grandad used to be the mayor of this small town. He was a good, honourable chap that did a lot for the local community and, he was a good catholic.  I liked him.

When we went his funeral,  it was a catholic affair and, a nice but sombre do.

The bit that didn't sit well with me was when the vicar offer a blessing at the end - only to serving Catholics - wtf was that all about :blink:

.......... it just didn't seem very excepting or charitable. 

Maybe I've missed something but, it came across as we'll bless anyone who's with us but, the rest of yous can feck off.

............ I'm atheist so the blessing didn't mean much to me but, there was a lot of old folks there that may have taken some comfort from it.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Jonjon79 said:

I'll stick my head up - Catholics seem to be funny fuckers in my limited experience...................

The missus Grandad used to be the mayor of this small town. He was a good, honourable chap that did a lot for the local community and, he was a good catholic.  I liked him.

When we went his funeral,  it was a catholic affair and, a nice but sombre do.

The bit that didn't sit well with me was when the vicar offer a blessing at the end - only to serving Catholics - wtf was that all about :blink:

.......... it just didn't seem very excepting or charitable. 

Maybe I've missed something but, it came across as we'll bless anyone who's with us but, the rest of yous can feck off.

............ I'm atheist so I the blessing didn't mean much to me but, there was a lot of old folks there that may have taken some comfort from it.

That's how they are in Blighty too ?

Trust me I grew up in that world.

So did my daughter but I taught her to question and make her own mind up ;)

Catholics can be strange folk ?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, mushroom said:

I sympathise with both sides.. what does that make me? 

Time to move beyond the old bullshit. 

There's no glory here.

What’s bad is the amount of criminals and convicted terrorists that sit in the government trying to tell us what to do, do as I say not as I do bullshit, so for it to really improve then both sides need to root out all the ex cons and start fresh. 

• Like 1

Scotland couldn't survive without England. The EU really won't have another country joining that can't afford to pay in. 

I reckon they should be given a referendum with a clear choice. Leave the union and they are free to apply to the EU. With a hard border with England.

Or stay, but they must all swear an allegiance to the queen, behead sturgeon and accept English rule. 

Simple 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1