RIP Jeremy Corbyn,

14 minutes ago, WILF said:

Fair play to you mate, now we can talk like proper chaps.

The only area in Northern Ireland I have spent time in is a Protestant area because my wife is from there.

So no, I don’t have a clue what young business owners think or why they think it......but I know a little bit about owning a business and I know the UK is a cake walk compared to the republic other than the corporation tax.

Nobody wants a return to the gun so I figure the best way is cut the shit, stop supporting the loyalist and republican paramilitaries and their political wings.....they want to peddle this divisive nonsense because it’s how they earn their living. 

Lol thats the thing wilf its all hyped fella.. papers this that media they dont purposely talk to the correct folk in debates or interviews we tie them in knots .

• Like 1

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He has just been murdered in the general election ?

Practically got his people’s vote and again we have voted brexit. Let’s hope the remoaners have finally got the message. We want out.  Cmon boris

Indeed, and goodbye swinson. What a wonderful morning.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, stop.end said:

Lol thats the thing wilf its all hyped fella.. papers this that media they dont purposely talk to the correct folk in debates or interviews we tie them in knots .

I understand that stretch of sea that separates us may as well be a 10,000 miles in the mind to lots of people mate and maybe that has a lot to do with how things have played out but there’s no getting round the fact that if you take the flags away we are all the same people.....always have been.

Thats just an inescapable fact.

• Like 2

Here’s my tuppence , I’m from the Scottish border . If I was in London you could probably say I was in immigrant as my family aren’t English . I’m basically a jock ,all my grandparents were jocks , my wife is also much the same as are the majority of my town. I hate This term but I’ve read it online and I can’t think of anything easy or more appropriate. “Kilted English” 

it’s a fantastic area , from Preston to Glasgow and York to Edinburgh is probably my fave 400 sq miles in the uk 

I’ve driven up the a1 for nearly half my life and spent most of the other half in the m6 / A74 /A75 as a kid . 

For the majority of people like us , outdoors minded , the hills of Lanarkshire , the dark Galloway forests , the Cheviots , the border towns are a dream.

game, salmon , phezzies lol if shooting fishing and hunting , mountain biking , motorcycling , running Photography is your thing you can go and end your days there and it’s cheap , see the house prices of these gorgeous townhouses built in marble or a country cottage that a single parent can actually afford to run and live in. 

But scratch the surface and it’s a postcard over a gunshot wound . 

A while back on border telly there was a feature on the heroin addiction in Stranraer, there was 1200  people on methadone programmes there , in a town of under 15000 people that’s a nightmare of hell. 

Go to towns like Langholm , Hawick ,Selkirk, Galashiels , Annan , Dumfries and you’ll see these gorgeous Georgian townhouses in absolute state. Town centres dead. The mills and industry are gone. Non existant . No jobs . The much vaunted technology rise in circuit boards in the 90s has disappeared. 

There is nothing from Carlisle to Glasgow , an absolute wasteland of opportunity, employment, no high end jobs , just secondary industry. It’s an absolute tragedy. 

The snp do not give a f**k about from Glasgow below. They think Scotland is Glasgow , embra , Perth , Inverness and Aberdeen. 

Go to Dunoon , Ayr, ardrossan , Irvine . That’s the Scotland of the here and now. 

And these clowns wanted independence.

Let them have it.  

And when it goes wrong , f**k them . 

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
34 minutes ago, WILF said:

I understand that stretch of sea that separates us may as well be a 10,000 miles in the mind to lots of people mate and maybe that has a lot to do with how things have played out but there’s no getting round the fact that if you take the flags away we are all the same people.....always have been.

Thats just an inescapable fact.

Ok.. if thats the case other people are from just across different waters and English people hate them first just arriving and then invading.. its all chess mate and some have what awakened. But being awakened can be dangerous.. just watch not my job about young apprentices now a days.. jobs fkd... but theres still men out there who wake up and run there own ship... 

• Like 1

The protests outside Parliament say a lot about the left of politics. Its organised by stand up to racism, of which Diane abbot is president, and antifa of which St greta of thunbergs parents are both members. They are dangerous toxic forces with dangerous frightening agendas. 

• Like 3
11 hours ago, kanny said:

Anyone seen sandymere?

He,s having his eu flag tattoo removed along with the yellow stripe down the middle of his back then he,s popping round BGD ,s house for a little leftie love in before hatching there next plan to ignore what’s just happened as the deluded masses drive another nail into the eu coffin, ???????

• Like 1
  • Haha 11
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

The protests outside Parliament say a lot about the left of politics. Its organised by stand up to racism, of which Diane abbot is president, and antifa of which St greta of thunbergs parents are both members. They are dangerous toxic forces with dangerous frightening agendas. 

Very dangerouse people imho and should not be taken lightly a lot have been indoctrinated in universitys they attended and hold jobs in the public sector the media and the most disturbing teaching our kids.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, stop.end said:

Lol... easy dont ladder your tights old boy lets have it right so... your 100% on the EDL bit think thats the gnasher fella I apologise.. lol Catholic church also agree 100.. the whole shooting people lol believe it or not ..not every Irish nationalists is involved in a hit... also you must live in hobbitville in Ireland and talk to old timers... Belfast Derry Armagh not the way it was this country dont need no eu tit either everything ur saying I agree...but the young business owners and workers from northern cities in northern Ireland I dont think you have much a clue about....thats the point im trying to make....they are savvy folks who lived through all this shite before and I think you can see that across the board yesterday... AGAIN.... just like brexit ?

Ive never had nothing to do with the EDL either so dont lump me in with them pricks !

• Haha 5

Can not believe the Anti Democratic lefty twats are protesting about General Election result. Look at some of the placards "Dykes for Democracy" Lol, "Queers resisting blood on Tory hands".  Bunch of Poofs and Dykes waving EU flags.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7790371/Bitter-Remainers-waving-EU-flags-gather-outside-Downing-Street-protest-Boris-Johnson-win.html

Cheers Arry

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1