RIP Jeremy Corbyn,

4 minutes ago, Chid said:

Stolen in 1169 ?????

You Irish sure are a bitter lot lol 

Tell me stop.end do you want a United Ireland or a Catholic Ireland . 

Britannia was stolen by the Roman's and then the Friesans/saxons etc let's debate that and be angry at them, collectively ??

Edited by mushroom

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He has just been murdered in the general election ?

Practically got his people’s vote and again we have voted brexit. Let’s hope the remoaners have finally got the message. We want out.  Cmon boris

Indeed, and goodbye swinson. What a wonderful morning.

Posted Images

Lol.. silly question tbh chid.. im atheist fella... but im 100% Irish... chid u like to go to marches and stuff and enjoy it and fair play... but whats your marches celebrating and answer me honestly chid... republicans have marches also ive honestly never been to one in my life.. but hey like you there marching for a reason... see tbh I was brought up in the troubles and dont want any of that for anybody.. but when the majority bes trodden on enough by the minority dont be surprised when people from both sides see through the smoke and mirrors speak and rise up....

• Like 2
Just now, mushroom said:

Britannia was stolen by the Roman's and Friesans let's debate that and be angry at them, collectively ??

Thing is in 1169 the anglo-normans  were asked over by a deposed king of Leinster to help him win back his throne ..

King William the 3rd Prince of orange was asked over to defeat king James 2nd ..

The British have been invited to help the Irish then they throw it back in our faces ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Britannia was stolen by the Roman's and then the Friesans/saxons etc let's debate that and be angry at them, collectively ??

Lol lads your missing the whole forset because of a few trees... thats the only way I can explain it.

1 minute ago, stop.end said:

Lol.. silly question tbh chid.. im atheist fella... but im 100% Irish... chid u like to go to marches and stuff and enjoy it and fair play... but whats your marches celebrating and answer me honestly chid... republicans have marches also ive honestly never been to one in my life.. but hey like you there marching for a reason... see tbh I was brought up in the troubles and dont want any of that for anybody.. but when the majority bes trodden on enough by the minority dont be surprised when people from both sides see through the smoke and mirrors speak and rise up....

Our marches celebrate king William the 3rd prince of orange victory on the banks of the Boyne in the year 1690 against king James the 2nd .. 

2 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol lads your missing the whole forset because of a few trees... thats the only way I can explain it.

I think you're missing it mate (and before you start a huge chunk of my family is from cork) we are all the same and we have worked together. The Irish and "British" should allow it to let live. Only then can we go forward together as brothers. 

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Wilf u may live in the republic a few years and you think your bertie ahern . talking about shower gel and broadband...and 400 years shite.. wasnt 30 years ago nationalists you didn't even have to be republican to get your door kicked off the hinges and your home wrecked ffs... work we dont get any and our towns are already run down... Irish people want fcuk all to do with your  Germanic paedophile parasite tax grabbing monarchy and toff politicians... sure you used to be in the EDL u say... the EDL are being classed as a far right wing terrorist group these days is it not?

I don’t think I’m f***ing anybody but I know what I see in front of my eyes.

30 years ago one of my good pals was a young soldier in Belfast, he told me what got said and How folk behaved towards him so I’m not surprised they didn’t take any prisoners........and yes he freely admitted they used to wreck gaffs and who can blame a young 18 year old kid.

I have never had f**k all to do with the EDL, ever.

If we are going to have it right then let’s have it right, we gave you the republic because it was just after the great war and we couldn’t be dealing with it......then you promptly gave it away and now you can’t imagine life without the EU tit to suck.

You were shooting your own people just for having a job right up to the 70s and if we are talking peados then you’re allowing the Catholic Church to absolutely destroy lives just so your neighbours would not think badly of you should be a matter of national shame ! 

Fact is, nobody is coming out of this covered in roses but don’t crack on trying to belittle things that are f***ing true.

I have said many times, there’s plenty that fantastic about ireland but there’s plenty that’s  shit too.......why are Your young people f***ing off right, left and centre?

Because f**k all works......maybe that is what makes it a nice place to live, who knows.

I have been polite in this thread and tried to just give an opinion so don’t stick your f***ing Clannad records on and start waving your lilly about with me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
4 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Your not honestly trying to compare the treatment of Ireland by the EU and the treatment of Ireland by Britain are you len. 

Mate, you know and I know that it’s not even on the same page.....it’s not even in the same library on the same planet.

What we did, especially in a time when we should have been more enlightened, was savage and stupid imho 

Bollocks to Cromwell, everyone was slaughtering everyone then but not the late 1800s and early 20th century......it was just rediculous and it cost us a very important part of our lsles and we are both weaker for it.

You don’t treat your own like that.

jmho 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

I don’t think I’m f***ing anybody but I know what I see in front of my eyes.

30 years ago one of my good pals was a young soldier in Belfast, he told me what got said and How folk behaved towards him so I’m not surprised they didn’t take any prisoners........and yes he freely admitted they used to wreck gaffs and who can blame a young 18 year old kid.

I have never had f**k all to do with the EDL, ever.

If we are going to have it right then let’s have it right, we gave you the republic because it was just after the great war and we couldn’t be dealing with it......then you promptly gave it away and now you can’t imagine life without the EU tit to suck.

You were shooting your own people just for having a job right up to the 70s and if we are talking peados then you’re allowing the Catholic Church to absolutely destroy lives just so your neighbours would not think badly of you should be a matter of national shame ! 

Fact is, nobody is coming out of this covered in roses but don’t crack on trying to belittle things that are f***ing true.

I have said many times, there’s plenty that fantastic about ireland but there’s plenty that’s  shit too.......why are Your young people f***ing off right, left and centre?

Because f**k all works......maybe that is what makes it a nice place to live, who knows.

I have been polite in this thread and tried to just give an opinion so don’t stick your f***ing Clannad records on and start waving your lilly about with me.

Lol... easy dont ladder your tights old boy lets have it right so... your 100% on the EDL bit think thats the gnasher fella I apologise.. lol Catholic church also agree 100.. the whole shooting people lol believe it or not ..not every Irish nationalists is involved in a hit... also you must live in hobbitville in Ireland and talk to old timers... Belfast Derry Armagh not the way it was this country dont need no eu tit either everything ur saying I agree...but the young business owners and workers from northern cities in northern Ireland I dont think you have much a clue about....thats the point im trying to make....they are savvy folks who lived through all this shite before and I think you can see that across the board yesterday... AGAIN.... just like brexit ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol... easy dont ladder your tights old boy lets have it right so... your 100% on the EDL bit think thats the gnasher fella I apologise.. lol Catholic church also agree 100.. the whole shooting people lol believe it or not ..not every Irish nationalists is involved in a hit... also you must live in hobbitville in Ireland and talk to old timers... Belfast Derry Armagh not the way it was this country dont need no eu tit either everything ur saying I agree...but the young business owners and workers from northern cities in northern Ireland I dont think you have much a clue about....thats the point im trying to make....they are savvy folks who lived through all this shite before and I think you can see that across the board yesterday... AGAIN.... just like brexit ?

Fair play to you mate, now we can talk like proper chaps.

The only area in Northern Ireland I have spent time in is a Protestant area because my wife is from there.

So no, I don’t have a clue what young business owners think or why they think it......but I know a little bit about owning a business and I know the UK is a cake walk compared to the republic other than the corporation tax.

Nobody wants a return to the gun so I figure the best way is cut the shit, stop supporting the loyalist and republican paramilitaries and their political wings.....they want to peddle this divisive nonsense because it’s how they earn their living. 

• Like 3

Irish this and NHS that... This is a hunting site fellas,  so we got a uncompromised 5 year run infront of us right now and though, this time, in the Tory manifesto, there wasn't a bill to revoke the hunting act. There is a bill for 'rights of way', which should really help the hunts with this new breed of Sabs that are now all over social media...

HAPPY HUNTING PEOPLE, for the next 5 years... ?