Ancient technology, building and believes .

30 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Ancient aliens is biggest pile a shite ever, even somebody as daft as me can see them contradict themselves an make facts fit the agenda ??? makes me laugh even hear folk talk about it?

i do belive there is summat bigger/higher/more advanced than us an what ever it is, An religion are deeply rooted in one other, wether it’s god, aliens, or both I not sure an doubt I will be until a minute or 2 after I kick the bucket ?

Agreed biggest pile of shite ever.

There's a video on YouTube called Ancient aliens debunked or something similar. Everyone who believes that shit, should watch it.

Cant build a new build starter home nowadays, so can only assume, ancient builders had  far better morals ,and pride in their work ,romans built roads better than the shite I drive to work on ,an no archeologist  in a 100 years is ever going to be uncovering it!

Or less complicated than e,t in a builders van, is that we have been here before done it all before and got a bit further along than we are today before we ruined it all and went right back to the start as we will again in a few more years time, when we have finished raping the planet, think it’s the myans that believed we were in our 5th resurrection, ??????  P.S not pooh poohing the alien thing by the way, after all I believe we have leopards pumas and lynx in England so I’m open to everything and I have seen some strange things at night I could not explain, I just don’t get to deeply into stuff I have no way of proving or disproving, so I just look on with an open mind ✌️

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 5

I firmly believe that mother nature will hit the reset button, with some kind of new plauge or climate change, and the human race will have to start over again.

Theres only so much abuse she can and will take.

Atb j 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've bèen to places like the pyramids and Petra in Jordan and it's one thing to seè pictures but when you are actually  there the size of these things  strikes you. There are blocks of stone that must weigh 50 to 60 tons right up on top of like  goals. So the o ly way to have gotten them up there would hav been to make a dirt ramp. Now how you  move that much dirty stable enough to be able to drag those blocks up there would have Been many times more than the job itself.  The bottom row of  blocks in the great pyramid at Gizza is about 5 ft high x squared. Thats the first row so how they  got  blocks that size up  about 146  mts.  I just found this site  ....10 years preparation,  blocks betweem 2.5 tons to 1.5 tons x 1 every minute 365 day year 8 hr shift  for 20 years 210 layers of blocks x 146 mtrs high. .here's The link ,you have a read of that qnd you'll say naah.  What with hemp ropes and a few wooden poles.  Naah.  But they are there I've been there. Link ....https://www.cheops-pyramide.ch/khufu-pyramid/khufu-numbers.html

• Like 1

A fact often over looked is that these ancient megalithic sites all use the same unit of measurement known as a Megalithic Yard. Built in the times of alleged cavemen/hunter gatherers etc how did they know this alleged measurement and how did this info travel across different Continents ? A measurement which ties into 

the orbit of the Earth around the sun

the spin of the Earth on its axis

the mass of the Earth

http://www.robertlomas.com/megyard/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalithic_Yard

Edited by MickC
  • Like 3

It was the pre adamites, the people before Noah’s flood, god had enough of the species then and how twisted and evil it had become so reset the planet, look how twisted and warped mankind is becoming again with all the poof non gender pedophile crap and it’s looking like he could very well reset the species again.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

It was the pre adamites, the people before Noah’s flood, god had enough of the species then and how twisted and evil it had become so reset the planet, look how twisted and warped mankind is becoming again with all the poof non gender pedophile crap and it’s looking like he could very well reset the species again.

Yes I somewhat agree with you, Len, but imo,  I don't think God, had or will have anything to do with the reset. It's all down to the constant abuse we're giving our planet. 

There has always been climate changes, from the the time of the dinosaurs to the last ice age, and plauges like the black death, Ebola aids ect. It's just a matter of time till nature sorts us out again. Cleaning out the gene pool.

Atb j 

• Like 2

So who is God then  ? What species is he ? Where is he from ? I will tell you,nobody knows, he is simply the figure head for one of the biggest cults (religions) in the World .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, MickC said:

So who is God then  ? What species is he ? Where is he from ? I will tell you,nobody knows, he is simply the figure head for one of the biggest cults (religion) in the world .

Exactly, well said.

Atb j 

5 minutes ago, MickC said:

So who is God then  ? What species is he ? Where is he from ? I will tell you,nobody knows, he is simply the figure head for one of the biggest cults (religions) in the World .

Yeah man ! Are you on drugs ? ??please say yes !