Ancient technology, building and believes .

I love all this. I have been picking up stoneage flints for years. People think they were thick, far from it they were like you and me and were real smart with what they had. I find this fascinating, thank you for posting.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Arry said:

I love all this. I have been picking up stoneage flints for years. People think they were thick, far from it they were like you and me and were real smart with what they had. I find this fascinating, thank you for posting.

Cheers Arry

They were a lot more in tune with nature and their surroundings that we are today.

Even today with all our advancements in technology, we still can't figure out how the built there structures.

I really like this history, and their way of life at the time.

Atb j 

• Like 2

When you see the scope of the structures that were built in countries across the globe you dont see how whoever built this stuff did it.  Considering that they didn't have any sort of hydraulic power kit or steel tools. They even built the pyramids using copper chisel. How they kept momentum of the projects is a querry. It's a wonder that they didn't loose interest before it was completed is beyond me.

• Like 2

I think I read somewhere that the pyramids are only 10cm out of been square ( think I said that right), that's some achievement for the time.

The structure in new grange is a lot bigger than the first thought, they found more of it this year again.

Atb j 

1 hour ago, jetro said:

Wonder will they ever figure out and why this was built and the reasons behind it.

Would like to witness it some day myself.

Atb j 

I watched a documentary other day about ancient buildings, temples, megaliths etc and this professor put it right into perspective for me. 

"We could build these things today but we've lost our soul to do it"

Why the fuuck would we build a huge temple aligned with stars and dates etc today? The romance and need just isn't there anymore.

• Like 2

"We could build these things today but we've lost our soul to do it"

I like that, very well put. 

true, we could have no use for these building today, but the sheer craftsmanship and size of some of these for the Times is outstanding. 

Atb j

8 minutes ago, jetro said:

Do you really think they got that kind of help D.C.

Atb j 

I've watched all the programs.... And I honestly believe they had help, to accomplish what they did.... They don't have machines today that could move the weights of some of these blocks  in these monolithic monuments.... ?

So many different people at different times, on different continents.... And they all depict stuff coming down from the sky and flying machines... ?

No smoke without fire??

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I've watched all the programs.... And I honestly believe they had help, to accomplish what they did.... They don't have machines today that could move the weights of some of these blocks  in these monolithic monuments.... ?

So many different people at different times, on different continents.... And they all depict stuff coming down from the sky and flying machines... ?

No smoke without fire??

I watch these programmes as well.

I do believe there's life on other planets, but if they were here at those times, what was behind these buildings, and why haven't they returned. 

Questions we might not ever get the answers to.

Atb j 

Bit hard to believe that advanced civilisations travelled thousands of light years across the universe ,got to earth with the intention of helping primitive man ,,,then said " fuk it we,'ll give them a touch with these big rocks then piss off and never come back "

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Astanley said:

Bit hard to believe that advanced civilisations travelled thousands of light years across the universe ,got to earth with the intention of helping primitive man ,,,then said " fuk it we,'ll give them a touch with these big rocks then piss off and never come back "

Probably an intergalactic prank...

Hee hee hee that'll fuuck with their heads in the future ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1