BLIND SETT

micky

I found a cracker this morning  it was is trapped  between a River and a quarry  the Rabbits are  along the Waters edge , the approach is good , the land is clean and there's a lot of Rabbits , 300 yard straight drop underneath the Rabbits Eyeline and beating in from North to South . I know for a cert that this place could tell a tale or two I hope to add another .

• Like 7

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, fred90 said:

anyone know how this panned out? 

It's  not really on for me ! to much kit needed  and the climb involved is for a much younger man /team  but there are a lot of Rabbits there and over the last few Weeks I have been taking a Dozen a Week with no effort at all with snares , other than the Climb  and the likelihood of carrying the  Bag off another reason is the amount of young Rabbits that are there ! the place is lifting with them and if they are lucky their young will Breed this season too and as I get older I am finding it more and more distasteful killing Pregnant or in Milk Rabbits .

The Rabbits are there because they are safe ! they are under Large Rocks Brambles , Gorse  and Trees all sitting on a 45degs  slope it is impossible to get in  never mind to Ferret you could lamp  the Fields  beneath it but I don't think that anyone dos  because there are lots of Fences with Barb wire top and bottom and lots of Rocks out in the Fields to me this place is an Accident waiting to happen .