Airgun World Writing Print.

I know my eyes are getting old,just like the rest of me,but has anyone else noticed that the writing text is either getting lighter, or its the overlay of text on the page colour underneath.I find the print is getting harder to read, now only if the writing in the articles was as bold and dark as the writing that comes with a picture in an article. I was going to drop Terry an email to ask.

Does anyone have the same opinion or is it time to go to SpecSavers??

• Like 1

Agreed. I’m not quite as old, I think, but I would say the production and design, in fact in general, of the air gun magazines is a bit shoddy. The first few of airgun shooter after the redesign was ok, but when it was handed off to the publishing team, the standard dropped quick. 

Ahhh the time in airgun world there was green type overprinted on a rabbit field... ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I only buy the magazines occasionally and I had noticed that the articles are hard to read.

i thought it must be some trend.

they seem to also have disproportionate pictures to text.

Given that the forums are so active, there are lots of subjects they can take and embellish, so I don’t see why they are stagnating so much.

i don’t think they are really giving their audience enough substance