Returning the invite

ftm

Decided on a last minute decision yesterday to go for squirrels and as I was passing pavs it was perfect to give him an invite . We arrived  and split up  with a view to meet in about an hour back at motor.    5 in the bag between us so off to another wood where we worked together  with pav on wall side of the wood me on conifer side   another 3 in the bag and off to another wood where  we split up .  Another 2 in the bag with few woodies  .good days craic as usual between us  I was impressed with pavs crown  but I'm a relic and still use mk1 rapid lol pic to follow 

Edited by ftm
Additional content
  • Like 7

was a good session billy, Alan sent me the picture yesterday:good:

that rapid dose the business and thats all that counts, if it aint broke and all that!

the crowns and impacts are all well but far to expensive for a sub 12 setup.. id never of paid that much if it wasn't going on ticket!

• Like 5
15 hours ago, si brown said:

was a good session billy, Alan sent me the picture yesterday:good:

that rapid dose the business and thats all that counts, if it aint broke and all that!

the crowns and impacts are all well but far to expensive for a sub 12 setup.. id never of paid that much if it wasn't going on ticket!

Yerr, I fancy a crown, but I won’t be buying one until I’ve got a free slot for fac air.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, villaman said:

You keep saying this ?

Shot 2 bunny's at 155and156 yards within 10 feet of each other with the 21grain h&n slugs one head and other in neck with crown there not to bad of a airgun

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, pav said:

Shot 2 bunny's at 155and156 yards within 10 feet of each other with the 21grain h&n slugs one head and other in neck with crown there not to bad of a airgun

Shot one rabbit last night 167 yards , mate could not believe what he just witnessed 

I just turned around and said “ that’s the fx crown FAC and H&N slugs  for you “ 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Rimfireboy! said:

And I mean it. It’s just, do I put a variation in or wait for renewal ? Either way it will happen....? ?

Get it in now , then when get it you will realise no need for .22 rimfire using slugs :laugh:

• Haha 1