This is one sweet HW30

23 hours ago, shaaark said:

Out of curiosity phil, are jsb fetching out the hades in .177, and would they deform a little better than .22 due to the slightly higher velocity?

cant see any of these pellets expanding in sub 12's...

I used to use h&n hunter extreme in my hw95 .177 and they were as accurate as any other pellet and a good tough pellet for the crows:good:

• Thanks 1

As far as I can tell, they are not coming out in .177, I think mainly because there are very very few fac .177 rifles out there and whilst I have a sample of .22 Hades to try in sub 12, I don't really think they will be any good with that power level.

Phil

• Thanks 1
On 12/12/2019 at 18:26, Rimfireboy! said:

I quite like the HW30S deluxe, but I’ve read that they need to be on special order from hull cartridge.

05DF2569-4692-4DFE-8C7B-555505B36D9E.jpeg

Where’s that peep from rimmy? Want one for me 99.

8 hours ago, Rez said:

Just checked out that link and there all Uber high end 10 pace match ones ? the sight would be worth 4 x the rifle... 

I’ll have a butchers for an air arms one. Nice one Phil.

The one in the picture is a Gamo super match Rez. 

B5DE8BEE-16F7-4F63-8B4D-47870DC65113.png

Edited by Rimfireboy!
Picture
  • Like 1

I think I paid £65 for the Air Arms front and rear sight about three years ago which is very similar to the RFB's Gammo version. They are all the same until you go high end as per the link BUT of course I knew a man of your means could afford them and would demand them.

Phil

• Like 1

This is my wife's hw30s

The stock was too short for her. So I had to make the stock a bit longer as you can see in thee picture. Works fine for her. Also gave it an adjustable stock "thing".. (dontbknow the word in english.) to adjust the stock to her standing frame

I also made it a bull barrel and installed a set  back trigger. Ill try to attache some pictures of the rifle. I belive it has a vmach kit in it

But I bought a vortek kit for her. I havent installed it yet.The vortek kit should help with the 50 meters.

I will try to get a picture from the kit IMG_20191217_064529_0.jpg.6e3a8bccf0a7be04c9a6a785f8d59237.jpg

As you can see the stock adjustment works fine for her. I hope I didnt make a mess of this post..Im terrible with internet.

Down here you can see the bull barrel. Helps to eliminate upwards flip. 

-maybe moderator can put that tekst at the right place??-

IMG_20191217_064157_9.jpg

IMG_20191217_064153_4.jpg