13 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

When I went in to vote ,a mum and son in front of me had took pens ,as they reckon they rub the pencil out and cross what box   they want ? I borrowed their pen ,any truth in it?

Yep there’s videos online of it happening .....

• Thanks 1

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The people have punished all the scheming anti Brexit's for putting the stick in the spokes for the last three years. We still have some democracy that I thought we had lost. I do admire the people up

Brexit was a democratic vote,Labour had the audacity to oppose it ! Let's be honest this General Election was a second vote for Brexit,the people have spoken again .

Posted Images

f**k all of them there all scummy nonce lovers , need a new party to start , someone who going f**k all these imagrants off and all the mussies out this country , been born in this country don’t make them British , a dog born in a stable int a fecking horse , 

get a party willing to do that and sort out it’s own People by looking after its sick,homeless,elderly 

not the benefit scrounging scum that keeps flooding in to our country thanks t the lefty labour nonces 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Balaur said:

There's also students registering to vote twice and it went viral so presumably thousands will have had a go if they can be arsed lol....

Yep but it rained so they wouldn't of gone outside and left it too late to make the post. :)

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Elchapo said:

f**k all of them there all scummy nonce lovers , need a new party to start , someone who going f**k all these imagrants off and all the mussies out this country , been born in this country don’t make them British , a dog born in a stable int a fecking horse , 

get a party willing to do that and sort out it’s own People by looking after its sick,homeless,elderly 

not the benefit scrounging scum that keeps flooding in to our country thanks t the lefty labour nonces 

Vote Wilf !

• Haha 2
20 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

A dog born in a stable int a fecking horse , 

Very true

I had to laugh about the abotopotomus going out to vote with a differing pair shoes and even they are on the wrong foot. It's a wonder that she either didn't split down the middle or go round in circles. How the hell did labour ever consider her for high office

13 minutes ago, mushroom said:

20191212_234831.jpg

• Haha 1
Just now, Meece said:

Very true

I had to laugh about the abotopotomus going out to vote with a differing pair shoes and even they are on the wrong foot. It's a wonder that she either didn't split down the middle or go round in circles. How the hell did labour ever consider her for high office

Simple to get the black Zulu votes

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Mark you target. 

The sentries report Zulus to the southwest. Thousands of them. Alright, Colour Sergeant, stand to.   to
Stand... to. Look to your front.  Mark the target when it comes. Look to your front. Mark your target when it comes. Look to your front. Look to your front. Mark your target when it comes. Mark your target. Look to your front mark your target when it comes. Look to your front. Mark your target!
1 hour ago, waltjnr said:

When I went in to vote ,a mum and son in front of me had took pens ,as they reckon they rub the pencil out and cross what box   they want ? I borrowed their pen ,any truth in it?

55 minutes ago, socks said:

Yep there’s videos online of it happening .....

The boxes are sealed then you can go and watch the seals being broke and the votes counted so I don't know how they would be able to 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Balaur said:

I've driven back home from South coast as one of my kids is poorly, thought I'd not bother voting as relatively safe leave seat, but then whilst looking at news feed saw another bloody celeb getting political from their ivory tower, so nipped up and voted, glad I did although I resent the fact I can't vote for whom I'd chose as it would be a wasted vote which in itself is undemocratic, something needs to be done regarding our voting system without a doubt.....

Only 4 choices on my paper...

Cons

Lab

Green

Lib Dems..

It's a conservative seat, as I'm not Exeter...

Only 1 choice on that paper for me..

• Like 1

NOW.  IF Boris does triumph (early doors yet) I hope that they dont just let this drift into nothingness.  They should intensively investigate all of the traitors and turncoats such as John major, Tony Blair and turn them inside out as to if they were getting bungs from somewhere . And that clown that was always hollering out outside parliment ought to have his head rammed through the railings, similar to the stock's so that the public could pelt it with crap. Good riddance to all of the turncoats who jumped ship and are standingcas independents or libs.  I  hope that they all loose their deposits and get their p45s. AND that the head of bbc is wheeled in on monday morning and given a right dressing down and reminded about the tv licence money.

• Like 8