Hades pellets in sub 12 rifles

Just thinking of getting a tin to try in my 110k sub 12 BUT most of the footage on youtube is based on fac power levels which would be fine if I could buy some .25 for my fac but to be honest I am just interested to try them in sub 12 and with that in mind, has anybody used them to good effect in their sub 12 rifles. I normally use JSB RS pellets which are fine but i am just curious to test some, in fact I may just but a pack of 50 to check groups to start with.

Phil

There's no harm in giving them a whirl Phil :thumbs:

The most benefit you'll get is that they'll slap and slow down faster in quarry, like the Baracuda Hunter Extreme do because of the greater frontal area - they certainly won't expand at sub 12.

Maybe they are geared up more for FAC - I certainly wouldn't want to be shot in the arse cheek with one at 900fps :laugh:

In a recent test with my '77, FTT Green actually gave better accuracy than Hades over 30 yrds :hmm:

But, I do enjoy a bit of pellet testing so, fill yer boots mate :yes:

.......... if I still had some, I'd send them up :thumbs:

• Like 1

Yes Phil I have tried them in sub 12 and had good groups out to 50 yards but still prefer falcon accuracy plus 13.4 gr

you need to try them Phil , I might have a few if you would like me to send them up to you 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, villaman said:

Yes Phil I have tried them in sub 12 and had good groups out to 50 yards but still prefer falcon accuracy plus 13.4 gr

you need to try them Phil , I might have a few if you would like me to send them up to you 

Thanks Mitch but my buddy is wanting to try them as well so we will just buy a tin and try them on the range, if okay, the ferals.

Phil

47 minutes ago, philpot said:

Thanks Mitch but my buddy is wanting to try them as well so we will just buy a tin and try them on the range, if okay, the ferals.

Phil

NO NO NO PHIL

i was like you wanted to try them in my crown

even after vis told me not to

and they were that good i gave them away

not saying they would be good in the 110 mind

have a look at this .

F,A,P/ JSB JUMBOS/ JSB HADES

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I’ve not tried the hades Phil, I recon it’s down to if they suit your barrel... as jon said above they’ll be similar to the hunter extreme, they ain’t gonna turn stuff inside out but my longest check out sub 12 was with hunter extremes!!

take a chance lose ya pants ?

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, si brown said:

I’ve not tried the hades Phil, I recon it’s down to if they suit your barrel... as jon said above they’ll be similar to the hunter extreme, they ain’t gonna turn stuff inside out but my longest check out sub 12 was with hunter extremes!!

take a chance lose ya pants ?

He only weirs half pants at the best of times any way:rofl:

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Haha 2

To be honest, I am quite happy with the JSB RS but as we all get curious from time to rime and linked to that, I only use the 110k at short range, not because it is no good at distance but my go to rifle is the Impact .25 fac so no reason to use the 110k. My thought was that at closer range, would the Hades perform better in terms of opening up it's nose.

I have ordered a sample just to try and will proberbly do nothing more than that. I do think that these pellets along with slugs are for fac rifles which have a much bigger market in many countries around the world but sadly not the UK.

Phil

13 hours ago, philpot said:

To be honest, I am quite happy with the JSB RS but as we all get curious from time to rime and linked to that, I only use the 110k at short range, not because it is no good at distance but my go to rifle is the Impact .25 fac so no reason to use the 110k. My thought was that at closer range, would the Hades perform better in terms of opening up it's nose.

I have ordered a sample just to try and will proberbly do nothing more than that. I do think that these pellets along with slugs are for fac rifles which have a much bigger market in many countries around the world but sadly not the UK.

Phil

Phil , .22 Hades are ok up to 50 yards in FAC, after that they open up big time 

• Thanks 1