Best lamp

Am looking to buy a new lamp, currently using a Tracer sport light 15w, am finding the beam too narrow and the LED light is so brilliantly bright that I’m convinced my bitch finds it hard to see the rabbits especially when running towards the lamp. Am very happy to spend a few quid on the right thing as an early Christmas present to myself!  My land varies from paddocks to big open arable fields. Would be very grateful to hear what people are using and what they like. Happy Christmas all. ?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t go wrong with a 170 dimmer I’ve got the 240 head aswel but the 170 gets used more and saves you walking round carrying sumet the size of a wok ?

170 is much farther than I can see ? Cheers, D.

I can't see for shit. Laser eye surgery a few years bad utterly ruined my night vision and wore off after a bit too. I have resorted to thermal for spotting and an led lamp for the run. The thermal co

5 hours ago, jon15 said:

Am looking to buy a new lamp, currently using a Tracer sport light 15w, am finding the beam too narrow and the LED light is so brilliantly bright that I’m convinced my bitch finds it hard to see the rabbits especially when running towards the lamp. Am very happy to spend a few quid on the right thing as an early Christmas present to myself!  My land varies from paddocks to big open arable fields. Would be very grateful to hear what people are using and what they like. Happy Christmas all. ?

Can’t go wrong with a 170 dimmer I’ve got the 240 head aswel but the 170 gets used more and saves you walking round carrying sumet the size of a wok ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

anybody know where you can buy the tracer variable thing halogen  .....looked at Deben and it seems they only sell the batterys .....

I used the 210 ...I think it is last week ...and really liked it better than my 170 lightforce....

170 lightforce with dimmer..

Had most of them over the years, liked the 210 tracer with dimmer but the wiring went somewhere in the handle and my sausage fingers couldn't sort it..

Didn't get on with the small led I brought off here, didn't like the bright white light, I couldn't spot with it and my dogs are useless enough without adding more problems to the mix! Lol