TV series from mid 90's.

6 minutes ago, Meece said:

There was a series featuring Jack Charlton back when.  He went deer stalking with Richard Prior,  pigeon decoying with Archie Coates, stag in the highlands, wildfowling, hare, rough shooting, grouse, there were all sorts.  they can still be watched on YouTube. Link ..... old but still a good viewing?

another vhs vid from back when was the warrener. He controlled Fox in the west country. I used to chuckle at the ole boy...... link ..... this vid just squealed my spaniel in to the back of my pad that I was using to search ......    

Classics, can't beat the old ones.I remember having a photo with the warrenner(Pat) at the welsh game fair many year ago,he said I don't say "cheese" its got to be "Fanny" !!

26 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Wasn’t that cafe Jo’s diner at Whitchurch ?

where car wash was to by the Hereford turning .

I remember the bit about the poaching 

DC is there a fella at that club called John lives up in the forest looks like that comedian rhodri Gilbert ?

We got 191 members..... I'm shit with names..... There's lots of strange folks live in the forest ?I think I know who you mean??

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Had a google couldn’t find the program but found this on the internet 

https://www.wyerivervoices.org/theme/ghillies-river-bailiffs-poachers/

If old Mr Woodward says its Tuesday.... Then it's Tuesday ?was never shy about knocking lads out who he caught lol, hell of a character, his reputation proceeds him??

36 minutes ago, patterdale said:

Classics, can't beat the old ones.I remember having a photo with the warrenner(Pat) at the welsh game fair many year ago,he said I don't say "cheese" its got to be "Fanny" !!

The one out of the warrener  that really made me laugh was the one about the young lad who kept banties which Charlie had hit hard. The poor ole warrener just kept repeating the same thing over and over. "That lad worshiped those little banties". "Stinks of Fox here" 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, patterdale said:

Pat the fat wanker warrener bought a stolen dog (black lurcher with a white foot as seen in some of his video''s) and when the 16 year old kid it belonged to asked for it back he told the kid to feck off ...

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
25 minutes ago, fireman said:

Pat the fat wanker warrener bought a stolen dog (black lurcher with a white foot as seen in some of his video''s) and when the 16 year old kid it belonged to asked for it back he told the kid to feck off ...

he had some' heavies' with him at the Welsh game fair a few yrs back when I saw him..... Smelly cnut

13 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

he had some' heavies' with him at the Welsh game fair a few yrs back when I saw him..... Smelly cnut

He should keep them with him as that kid ain't a little kid any more and the family ain't forgotten it...

• Like 4