This ain't slinky!

There is still a high probability that the ghost is still out there. If this one's moved through there will be more. 100%. A local keeper used to tour round EVERY night and generally accounted for about 250 a year over about 4000 acres. We'd go round and either see nothing or knock one or two down, we'd come back, have a warm up, then go back round again and it wasn't uncommon to see two or three. We'd say where was that lot when we came round first time. On pheasant drives The seweling man had a single 12 that he kept with him on the line and he accounted for several coming through. After a while if there was a charlie in the drive the line was stopped and charlie was run out the side and come back for with a rifle that night.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Sausagedog said:

I use to beg for the stops to carry a gun on one shoot. Every week one would pop past him! Muppet keeper he was!

Yes you are right, there is bound to be a dog following her. I will look to night all being well. I left her in a handy spot!

I usually take the bladder out of vixens at this time of year and empty the contents into a small plastic tub with a secure lid. I do this especially with ones in heat then use it to attract dogs to the spot where i want to kill them. It works a treat, always have disposable latex gloves with me. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, ianm said:

I usually take the bladder out of vixens at this time of year and empty the contents into a small plastic tub with a secure lid. I do this especially with ones in heat then use it to attract dogs to the spot where i want to kill them. It works a treat, always have disposable latex gloves with me. 

Often contemplated it myself.

I use to put deer pee on my stalking coat, that got me some deer too?

51 minutes ago, Sausagedog said:

Often contemplated it myself.

I use to put deer pee on my stalking coat, that got me some deer too?

bet your mrs loves you sd:bad:

my prep is dont brush ya teeth if your our first light and no pit spray.. my lass loves it when I come home stinking :laugh:

the jar of vixen pulling perfume sounds like a plan!

1 minute ago, si brown said:

bet your mrs loves you sd:bad:

my prep is dont brush ya teeth if your our first light and no pit spray.. my lass loves it when I come home stinking :laugh:

the jar of vixen pulling perfume sounds like a plan!

As long as that shopping money and the mortgage is paid she don't mind what I smell of mate ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3