Can any Farmers help me???

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers, D.

Well,well,well what a carry on.....all this psychoanalysing over a monkeys worth of clobber ? f**k me i never knew i was surrounded by such outstanding citizens on here i just hope and pray if ev

Love the Title to this thread.............CAN ANY FARMERS HELP ME, I've found what maybe a stolen GPS off a Combine Harvester, can you tell me what it's worth as I am going to sell it on E-Bay........

Posted Images

One thing I do know about from the years of doing the scrap is stuff like this is best just left where you found it......all joking and nonsense aside, you do have to weigh up if its worth it in the long run.....like the imaginary copper tanks.....get caught nicking them, lose my licence and livelihood for a few quid or leave them and carry on making legit money for the next 30 years with the council on my side.....it’s a no brainer.......hopefully sambo has learned that from others mistakes and saved himself a load of hassle......nobody is perfect, I fully admit I’m far from it....but we can all have an opinion on something posted on a public forum......doesn’t mean you right or wrong ?

13 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

To cause gbh not theft.......head held high and no regrets ?

So you forcibly enter a premises and beat somebody up and end up in jail, and now you are taking the moral high ground??? this gets better by the minute ???

7 minutes ago, delswal said:

So you forcibly enter a premises and beat somebody up and end up in jail, and now you are taking the moral high ground??? this gets better by the minute ???

No......I walked in an open front door to someone waiting for me......the guy deserved it for what he did and if you knew what he did, you and everyone else would agree with what I did......?

Edited by Stoney100
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

And all because a guy ridiculed him on the web?  might wanna be careful what you say next ?

Don’t know where you heard that?

he is a piece of shit one step up from a nonce mate and deserves everything he got ?

Just now, W. Katchum said:

That was a joke lol if not heard the reason why you done what you did, neither do I care as long as you wasn't creeping an robbing somebody's house,  cos where I'm from they are among the lowest of the low

100% agree mate ?

8 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

No......I walked in an open front door to someone waiting for me......the guy deserved it for what he did and if you knew what he did, you and everyone else would ageee with what I did......?

Don't assume that I would agree with what you did lol, I don't agree with how you keep laying into the lad for a bit of stupidity ..........yes sam sorry but the move you made by asking and announcing what you found on here was stupid, you should have either left it or sold it and kept stum, and like your good self Stoney I've frequented her majesties establishments an odd number of times and one thing I did learn was not to condemn anybody else or criticise how they make a few quid.

Anyway all jokes apart ....do what you do Stoney and let others do what they do and everybody is happy.............ATB Del.

Like said earlier........if it was me who found it.........I would be a few quid richer and nobody on here any the wiser ??

• Like 4
8 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

And all because a guy ridiculed him on the web?  might wanna be careful what you say next ?

????? is that your good self telling other folk be careful what you say lol.............classic we gotta have a walk out some time lol

8 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Only thinking of you del?

Oh your all heart Katch.........but please believe I am more than capable of thinking of myself lol.....................anyway find me some rabbits up your way to have a go at, my freezer needs filling 

14 minutes ago, delswal said:

Don't assume that I would agree with what you did lol, I don't agree with how you keep laying into the lad for a bit of stupidity ..........yes sam sorry but the move you made by asking and announcing what you found on here was stupid, you should have either left it or sold it and kept stum, and like your good self Stoney I've frequented her majesties establishments an odd number of times and one thing I did learn was not to condemn anybody else or criticise how they make a few quid.

Anyway all jokes apart ....do what you do Stoney and let others do what they do and everybody is happy.............ATB Del.

Like said earlier........if it was me who found it.........I would be a few quid richer and nobody on here any the wiser ??

I’d hardly say I’m laying in to him ffs.....it’s funny how people read shit on here different to how it’s meant......it’s the hunting life general talk section......there’s every chance anything posted on here can and will be used against you in this court of Merry banter......I’m sure sambo is not taking it to seriously and will realise nothing is meant by it......just a way to pass a few hours on here while stuck in traffic for me and nothing more........and I’m not criticising anyone for making a few quid.....I dont really care what anyone does tbh as it will have no impact on my life whatsoever.....yes I’ll bite like a hungry bass at times but that’s just life on THL lol ?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

I’d hardly say I’m laying in to him ffs.....it’s funny how people read shit on here different to how it’s meant......it’s the hunting life general talk section......there’s every chance anything posted on here can and will be used against you in this court of Merry banter......I’m sure sambo is not taking it to seriously and will realise nothing is meant by it......just a way to pass a few hours on here while stuck in traffic for me and nothing more........and I’m not criticising anyone for making a few quid.....I dont really care what anyone does tbh as it will have no impact on my life whatsoever.....yes I’ll bite like a hungry bass at times but that’s just life on THL lol ?

Or even how people write things which is different to how it's meant as well eh? ................anyway lets all get along and be merry eh lol.........that will be the fecking day lol............right time to inspect the xmas present the wife has just given me to look at