Can any Farmers help me???

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers, D.

Well,well,well what a carry on.....all this psychoanalysing over a monkeys worth of clobber ? f**k me i never knew i was surrounded by such outstanding citizens on here i just hope and pray if ev

Love the Title to this thread.............CAN ANY FARMERS HELP ME, I've found what maybe a stolen GPS off a Combine Harvester, can you tell me what it's worth as I am going to sell it on E-Bay........

Posted Images

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Well,well,well what a carry on.....all this psychoanalysing over a monkeys worth of clobber ?

f**k me i never knew i was surrounded by such outstanding citizens on here i just hope and pray if ever my wallet go,s missing the finder will be a member of this wonderful Thl community ?

If id found that as a younger man it would of gone to the highest bidder regardless what any c**t said.....nowadays i just couldnt be arsed so would probably of left it exactly where it was................oh and Sambo stick to the day job chief your never going to make a career as a fence ?

Fair enough.....we are all different after all?

If your wallet was found by someone on here and they posted it up and everyone starts saying “spend the money and have a good Christmas on gnasher, f**k him he has got enough money” I’m sure you would take a different stance.

i know your not from a hunting background but anyone should be able to see how bad this all looks to any farmers looking in......it’s no wonder we struggle to get permission ?

32 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Fair enough.....we are all different after all?

If your wallet was found by someone on here and they posted it up and everyone starts saying “spend the money and have a good Christmas on gnasher, f**k him he has got enough money” I’m sure you would take a different stance.

i know your not from a hunting background but anyone should be able to see how bad this all looks to any farmers looking in......it’s no wonder we struggle to get permission ?

You're like a f***ing broken record