Can any Farmers help me???

2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

We have had all.sorts the last few weeks been great

From folk being  called grasses. Folks wifes packing heat. Racism and stuff said about wifes and kids. 

I even seen somebody insult king for having net curtains.

It's Christmas THL style :thumbs:

• Haha 1

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers, D.

Well,well,well what a carry on.....all this psychoanalysing over a monkeys worth of clobber ? f**k me i never knew i was surrounded by such outstanding citizens on here i just hope and pray if ev

Love the Title to this thread.............CAN ANY FARMERS HELP ME, I've found what maybe a stolen GPS off a Combine Harvester, can you tell me what it's worth as I am going to sell it on E-Bay........

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Snoney,you seem to be getting agitated because this isn't going the way you wanted it to.

Give me a pm and we can chat it through.help you calm down.?

I’m ok......it’s just a thread on the hunting life, not the end of the world......Truth be told I’m glad they use stuff from 5 years ago as it proves I’m not giving them anymore ammo so must be doing something right at least, life’s full of positives if you look at things differently ?

• Like 3
2 hours ago, sambo123 said:

All these planks saying take it to a farmer. What f***ing farmer? There wasn't a farm in site, shall I take it to a RANDOM farm? What's the farmer gunna say If I ask if it's his? He's gunna clearly go "YEP IT'S MINE LAD" and snap it up.

It's gunna the police station tonight.

I found something in a hedge, googled it, was worth a few quid so wanted to know if it worked, that's it. f**k what all these do gooder c**ts are preaching, everyone would have done the same. I've now realised they get stolen and it's an issue and it's not worth the hassle of holding onto. It was next to a road bridge so for all I know a tractor could have twatted the bridge and it had fallen off. 

f***ing people on here are hilarious. Anyone would think I'd gone on a raping spree in the local Tesco. Sad c**ts.

No. You 'found' something that you thought was of value, but knew that it would be worth a lot more if you could confirm that it worked. Hence your rather naive post on here asking for somebody to test it. Greed got the better of you. It goes beyond curiosity and we all know what your intentions are.

I don't believe a word you say.

47 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

To cause gbh not theft.......head held high and no regrets ?

SO AFTER ALL THIS I'M A f***ing DO GOODER SHIT YOU'VE GOT A RECORD. ?? I'm clean as a whistle pal whilst you're giving me all this shit. Literally the biggest prick I've ever met on here you sad c**t. Why don't you go and actually take up hunting you might enjoy it.

8 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

No. You 'found' something that you thought was of value, but knew that it would be worth a lot more if you could confirm that it worked. Hence your rather naive post on here asking for somebody to test it. Greed got the better of you. It goes beyond curiosity and we all know what your intentions are.

I don't believe a word you say.

I couldn't give a flying f**k what you believe ?

15 hours ago, Blackmag said:

If it was me eBay preloved Facebook  and all them type of sites would be the last place I would be selling that what with police monitoring them like they do especially with farm watch etc if it was me I would try and find a private buyer but either way it's up to the op what he chooses me I would hand it in being the honest sort I am 

I wouldn't hand it in  finders keepers 

• Like 1

Well,well,well what a carry on.....all this psychoanalysing over a monkeys worth of clobber ?

f**k me i never knew i was surrounded by such outstanding citizens on here i just hope and pray if ever my wallet go,s missing the finder will be a member of this wonderful Thl community ?

If id found that as a younger man it would of gone to the highest bidder regardless what any c**t said.....nowadays i just couldnt be arsed so would probably of left it exactly where it was................oh and Sambo stick to the day job chief your never going to make a career as a fence ?

• Like 4
  • Haha 6
8 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Well,well,well what a carry on.....all this psychoanalysing over a monkeys worth of clobber ?

f**k me i never knew i was surrounded by such outstanding citizens on here i just hope and pray if ever my wallet go,s missing the finder will be a member of this wonderful Thl community ?

If id found that as a younger man it would of gone to the highest bidder regardless what any c**t said.....nowadays i just couldnt be arsed so would probably of left it exactly where it was................oh and Sambo stick to the day job chief your never going to make a career as a fence ?

I'll stick at the day job mate but before I decide to live the straight life there's one last thing I've got to do..

Interested in a John Deere Starfire 3000? 

It's yours for 10 bob and a rabbit skin.

41 minutes ago, sambo123 said:

SO AFTER ALL THIS I'M A f***ing DO GOODER SHIT YOU'VE GOT A RECORD. ?? I'm clean as a whistle pal whilst you're giving me all this shit. Literally the biggest prick I've ever met on here you sad c**t. Why don't you go and actually take up hunting you might enjoy it.

Did you not get charged that night you got caught f***ing them useless mutts out the motor, must of grassed up