Can any Farmers help me???

15 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

There no other decent thread running......why don’t you start one for a change ?

Why don't you go on a HUNTING thread? Or do you just pretend to hunt and come on here for a whinge and to sit on your moral high horse and to keep repeating yourself? 

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers, D.

Well,well,well what a carry on.....all this psychoanalysing over a monkeys worth of clobber ? f**k me i never knew i was surrounded by such outstanding citizens on here i just hope and pray if ev

Love the Title to this thread.............CAN ANY FARMERS HELP ME, I've found what maybe a stolen GPS off a Combine Harvester, can you tell me what it's worth as I am going to sell it on E-Bay........

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

Put it on eBay and see what happens if it gets reported as a stolen one.....if you need a grand so bad you have to sell someone else’s property then that’s the end of it really

right miserable cnut you ffs its xmass boy might have weans thing was layin under a bush load a fly grasses on here btw 

2 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

right miserable cnut you ffs its xmass boy might have weans thing was layin under a bush load a fly grasses on here btw 

Well he shouldn’t have kids he can’t afford to keep then should he, it’s not rocket science and no one is grassing at all......if he put that on eBay the police would of been all over it so he did a pretty good job of grassing himself up but he’s just to thick to see it.....

48 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

There no other decent thread running......why don’t you start one for a change ?

I've done my fair share ?there's a get it off your chest thread for chatting shit and having a meltdown..... All keyboard crusaders and informants are welcome ?some of you lads need to get out in the fresh air abit more... Good for the soul?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, jackthelad said:

away n f**k off to thailand ya wanker you never been on a downer in ya life needing money were not all rolling in it....you studied law and done a bit a porridge...aye right f****n dreamer....an you are ya cnut fly grass  

Oh So your just a weird internet stalker that knows everything about me when I’ve never spoke to you or even know your name off here......fair enough, it takes all sorts ?

1 hour ago, delswal said:

Well if I had found I know a farmer that would have bought it tidy few quid in the pocket.............if there was not a market for them they would not get stolen, only 1 punter out there for them stolen GPS systems....FARMERS..........they aint any good to taxi drivers or delivery drivers..........farmers have made a market for them don't buy em and the market has gone..............but no being the greedy feckers they are, they buy their colleagues stolen goods, up right citizens these farmers eh 

They get stole and took to Europe ..

If it's stole then put on a tractor over here soon as an update is needed itll flag up it's been stolen .. 

• Like 1