Can any Farmers help me???

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers, D.

Well,well,well what a carry on.....all this psychoanalysing over a monkeys worth of clobber ? f**k me i never knew i was surrounded by such outstanding citizens on here i just hope and pray if ev

Love the Title to this thread.............CAN ANY FARMERS HELP ME, I've found what maybe a stolen GPS off a Combine Harvester, can you tell me what it's worth as I am going to sell it on E-Bay........

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

f**k it.smash it up just to spite the haters.

I can’t have it so your not grow up.

fck it I’ll just wait for the next post some c**t found me phone kids stuff and not handed it in Thieving b*****ds 

• Haha 1

Well if I had found I know a farmer that would have bought it tidy few quid in the pocket.............if there was not a market for them they would not get stolen, only 1 punter out there for them stolen GPS systems....FARMERS..........they aint any good to taxi drivers or delivery drivers..........farmers have made a market for them don't buy em and the market has gone..............but no being the greedy feckers they are, they buy their colleagues stolen goods, up right citizens these farmers eh 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, sid g said:

you never know you might get some fresh farm eggs out of it as a thank you , win win :whistling:

All these planks saying take it to a farmer. What f***ing farmer? There wasn't a farm in site, shall I take it to a RANDOM farm? What's the farmer gunna say If I ask if it's his? He's gunna clearly go "YEP IT'S MINE LAD" and snap it up.

It's gunna the police station tonight.

I found something in a hedge, googled it, was worth a few quid so wanted to know if it worked, that's it. f**k what all these do gooder c**ts are preaching, everyone would have done the same. I've now realised they get stolen and it's an issue and it's not worth the hassle of holding onto. It was next to a road bridge so for all I know a tractor could have twatted the bridge and it had fallen off. 

f***ing people on here are hilarious. Anyone would think I'd gone on a raping spree in the local Tesco. Sad c**ts.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, sambo123 said:

All these planks saying take it to a farmer. What f***ing farmer? There wasn't a farm in site, shall I take it to a RANDOM farm? What's the farmer gunna say If I ask if it's his? He's gunna clearly go "YEP IT'S MINE LAD" and snap it up.

It's gunna the police station tonight.

I found something in a hedge, googled it, was worth a few quid so wanted to know if it worked, that's it. f**k what all these do gooder c**ts are preaching, everyone would have done the same. I've now realised they get stolen and it's an issue and it's not worth the hassle of holding onto. It was next to a road bridge so for all I know a tractor could have twatted the bridge and it had fallen off. 

f***ing people on here are hilarious. Anyone would think I'd gone on a raping spree in the local Tesco. Sad c**ts.

You had every intention in selling it 

998CD04C-B3B5-4651-88CB-8F64CB843409.jpeg.9140bba900117e837b6ad474d4d714fe.jpeg

hope you never come across a kids bike he got for Christmas and had it stolen ?

Just now, sambo123 said:

Go and lick a farmers arsehole Stoney you do gooder prick.

Truth hurts when you get rumbled ?

i understand you might need the money mate, time of year etc but people’s trust and karma will normally see you a lot better off in the long run.......do the right thing and the right things happen ?

Just now, Stoney100 said:

This sites full of pricks but I’m going to try and justify my actions anyway :whistling:

How f***ing pathetic are you that you're nearly crying over this thread ? Is this the most important thing going on in your life at the min? Stoney the morals man. 

1 minute ago, sambo123 said:

How f***ing pathetic are you that you're nearly crying over this thread ? Is this the most important thing going on in your life at the min? Stoney the morals man. 

No.....far from it......just pulled over on side of motorway for a brew and signed on here for 10 mins......least we all know not to leave anything around if your in the vicinity ?