Can any Farmers help me???

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers, D.

Well,well,well what a carry on.....all this psychoanalysing over a monkeys worth of clobber ? f**k me i never knew i was surrounded by such outstanding citizens on here i just hope and pray if ev

Love the Title to this thread.............CAN ANY FARMERS HELP ME, I've found what maybe a stolen GPS off a Combine Harvester, can you tell me what it's worth as I am going to sell it on E-Bay........

Posted Images

8 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Anyone heard from king?

No pal, but hope he's ok.............sounded like he was bouncing off the walls a while back for a moment, hope he's back soon just so we can see he's ok ..........then rip into him.....as you do lol

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

If you work for or on behalf of Network Rail you have just broken their Ethics policy and broadcast it all over the net just an observation mate. 

I still have the device mate, I'm gunna hand it in. Just wanted some info as to what it was and if it worked. 

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, sambo123 said:

I still have the device mate, I'm gunna hand it in. Just wanted some info as to what it was and if it worked. 

If you had no intention of profiting from this 'find' then you wouldn't have looked up its value or asked for help in finding out if it worked. You would have just handed it in at work or at a police station. It doesn't matter what you now say. People will have formed opinions on what you have done and IMO you don't come out of this very well.

1 minute ago, Nicepix said:

If you had no intention of profiting from this 'find' then you wouldn't have looked up its value or asked for help in finding out if it worked. You would have just handed it in at work or at a police station. It doesn't matter what you now say. People will have formed opinions on what you have done and IMO you don't come out of this very well.

Shut up dickhead you're f***ing boring now. 

2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

C'mon hardly a c**t. Found something got excited thinking he could make a bit profit. Hes been told to hand it in and hes going to. 

You don’t need to be told mate should have just done it what if it was his gear would he be happy Nope don’t think so

3 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

C'mon hardly a c**t. Found something got excited thinking he could make a bit profit. Hes been told to hand it in and hes going to. 

That's exactly what I've done. As would 99% of people. It's getting handed in tonight.