Can any Farmers help me???

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers, D.

Well,well,well what a carry on.....all this psychoanalysing over a monkeys worth of clobber ? f**k me i never knew i was surrounded by such outstanding citizens on here i just hope and pray if ev

Love the Title to this thread.............CAN ANY FARMERS HELP ME, I've found what maybe a stolen GPS off a Combine Harvester, can you tell me what it's worth as I am going to sell it on E-Bay........

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

The reality of gps theft......

https://thefarmingforum.co.uk/index.php?threads/greenstar-units-stolen-from-e-dorset.288646/

Might just be a quick earner to you but could make a massive difference getting it back to its rightful owner mate......even the prints off it might help catch the c**ts going round stealing them ?

Would you like them to be caught mate 

Just now, Jonjon79 said:

It's starting to sound like it's best handed in  - it's a piece of equipment that's designed to log locations. 

If you do hand it in, you've lost nothing :thumbs:

It doesn't log locations it's not that kind of GPS .. basically there used to keep the tractor in a straight line when plowing or drilling a field 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, sambo123 said:

I know mate that's what I'm doin. Some of the people on here are f***ing hilarious.

I've got no likes left for today but, you'd have got one for that :thumbs:

I do feck about a bit and make some silly comments but, I reckon you've made the right decision on this occasion  :thumbs:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Would you like them to be caught mate 

f***ing to right I would! It will be the same Romanian gypsy c**ts going round robbing scrap off the railways etc and giving all the other scrap men a bad name so get everyone locked up or deported for me....every theft off a farmer is a blow to lurcher lads because it just means they will keep more people off the land altogether and that’s a fact ?

Edited by Stoney100
1 minute ago, Stoney100 said:

f***ing to right I would! It will be the same Romanian gypsy c**ts going round robbing scrap off the railways etc and giving all the other scrap men a bad name so get everyone locked up or deported for me....every theft off a farmer is a blow to lurcher lads because it just means they will keep more people off the land altogether and that’s a fact ?

If you worked on the railway you'd know it's far from 'Romanian Gypseys' stealing the scrap rail lol. 

1 minute ago, Stoney100 said:

f***ing to right I would! It will be the same Romanian gypsy c**ts going round robbing scrap off the railways etc and giving all the other scrap men a bad name so get everyone locked up or deleted for me....every theft off a farmer is a blow to lurcher lads because it just means they will keep more people off the land altogether and that’s a fact ?

Not Romanians mate no chance...

Device will be handed in to the police tomorrow evening. Thanks for the productive comments, the keyboard warriors and plastic hunters will never learn and keep posting their bullshit but it is what it is. Try and keep this site decent. We're a set of people with many enemies in society these days.

Atb

Sam.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, sambo123 said:

If you worked on the railway you'd know it's far from 'Romanian Gypseys' stealing the scrap rail lol. 

Lol true but most of them c**ts are at it to mate and it pisses me off.....

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2250658/amp/Romanian-gang-caused-travel-chaos-stealing-FOUR-MILES-railway-cable-worth-500-000-jailed-23-years.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2250658/amp/Romanian-gang-caused-travel-chaos-stealing-FOUR-MILES-railway-cable-worth-500-000-jailed-23-years.html

They have cleared everything up round here recently......scrap yards are as bad for buying it off them to ?