Can any Farmers help me???

7 minutes ago, sambo123 said:

You sad fuckers waste so much time on other peoples business lol. Writing entire essays out. I asked a simple question in regards to something I found. loss of job and jail sentences, society has got you right where it f***ing wants you. Anyone would think I stole the crown jewels. I found a piece of farm machinery in a hedgebottom and everyone becomes OJ Simpson's attorney. If you're griwn men you seriously need to take a personal refelction session on your mentalities. This site was awesome 10 year ago. It's f***ing trash now. Don't forget your dogs are starving in the kennel whilst you're so concerned with being The hunting life hero. 

Don’t try to justify your own “mentality” of its mine because I found so I’ll do what I want with it just because other people would do what’s right.....you asked for advice and you were given it, it’s up to you what you do with it and at the end of the and no one really gives a f**k either way because it’s not theirs and they won’t make any money on it. 

Good luck whatever happens with it ?

Edited by Stoney100

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers, D.

Well,well,well what a carry on.....all this psychoanalysing over a monkeys worth of clobber ? f**k me i never knew i was surrounded by such outstanding citizens on here i just hope and pray if ev

Love the Title to this thread.............CAN ANY FARMERS HELP ME, I've found what maybe a stolen GPS off a Combine Harvester, can you tell me what it's worth as I am going to sell it on E-Bay........

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Ask yourself this op. Do you want to take some good solid advice from members on here and save yourself some serious hassle and trouble from the possible implications.

Or do you want to make a wedge 2 weeks before xmas. Spoil the family. Big Christmas dinners fancy wines. Maybe even something for yourself.

Let me.know what you spend the cash on.?

Is that a proposition you're offering him

7 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Don’t try to justify your own “mentality” of its mine because I found so I’ll do what I want with it just because other people would do what’s right.....you asked for advice and you were given it, it’s up to you what you do with it and at the end of the and no one really gives a f**k either way because it’s not theirs and they won’t make any money on it. 

Good luck whatever happens with it ?

Who the f**k are you the morals police lol

• Like 1
1 minute ago, sambo123 said:

The reality of gps theft......

https://thefarmingforum.co.uk/index.php?threads/greenstar-units-stolen-from-e-dorset.288646/

Might just be a quick earner to you but could make a massive difference getting it back to its rightful owner mate......even the prints off it might help catch the c**ts going round stealing them ?

Up to you,but your a hero if you do a gatten,garden job,even make a film about it.but over that gps system what you make in,cash.ie fuk all wont be worth it being labelled a thieving rat if you get caught,no one local will even,giva ya the time of day.if ya,desperate for dollar then crack on.

4 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Keep it mate, sell it on eBay not like it’s a major problem costing farmers £1000s so f**k it have a good Christmas on them 

You've proper got ya knickers in a twist over this you have laddo 

2 minutes ago, sambo123 said:

It's starting to sound like it's best handed in  - it's a piece of equipment that's designed to log locations. 

If you do hand it in, you've lost nothing :thumbs:

Just now, Jonjon79 said:

It's starting to sound like it's best handed in  - it's a piece of equipment that's designed to log locations. 

If you do hand it in, you've lost nothing :thumbs:

I know mate that's what I'm doin. Some of the people on here are f***ing hilarious.

• Thanks 1