Can any Farmers help me???

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers, D.

Well,well,well what a carry on.....all this psychoanalysing over a monkeys worth of clobber ? f**k me i never knew i was surrounded by such outstanding citizens on here i just hope and pray if ev

Love the Title to this thread.............CAN ANY FARMERS HELP ME, I've found what maybe a stolen GPS off a Combine Harvester, can you tell me what it's worth as I am going to sell it on E-Bay........

Posted Images

I reckon that unit might never have been fitted. It looks too new and shiny. The law is clear; it should be handed in. But anyone daft enough to post something like the OP has done isn't likely to be doing that so he takes his chance and for a few hundred quid he might get lucky. But if he gets unlucky then he only has himself to blame.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

I reckon that unit might never have been fitted. It looks too new and shiny. The law is clear; it should be handed in. But anyone daft enough to post something like the OP has done isn't likely to be doing that so he takes his chance and for a few hundred quid he might get lucky. But if he gets unlucky then he only has himself to blame.

I found an item for a tractor in a bush and asked if anyone knew if I could find out if it worked I didn't steal the f****n holy grail. Jesus, bunch of pathetic do gooder turds on this f**k hole site.

• Haha 2

If it was me eBay preloved Facebook  and all them type of sites would be the last place I would be selling that what with police monitoring them like they do especially with farm watch etc if it was me I would try and find a private buyer but either way it's up to the op what he chooses me I would hand it in being the honest sort I am 

• Like 1

Love the Title to this thread.............CAN ANY FARMERS HELP ME, I've found what maybe a stolen GPS off a Combine Harvester, can you tell me what it's worth as I am going to sell it on E-Bay............Oh and if you know a farmer who's had one stolen please keep quiet....................PRICELESS ??  

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 6