Can any Farmers help me???

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers, D.

Well,well,well what a carry on.....all this psychoanalysing over a monkeys worth of clobber ? f**k me i never knew i was surrounded by such outstanding citizens on here i just hope and pray if ev

Love the Title to this thread.............CAN ANY FARMERS HELP ME, I've found what maybe a stolen GPS off a Combine Harvester, can you tell me what it's worth as I am going to sell it on E-Bay........

Posted Images

If you were going to sell it you should have got on and done it without broadcasting it on here.  It’s not yours, it’s theft by finding unless you can prove you thought it had been abandoned but you’ve already said not......hand it in and if your lucky and it can’t be traced you may get it back.....roll the dice, you may sell it ......what’s the worst that could happen......a phone call or known the door.......not worth the hassle ....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

T

3 minutes ago, bell said:

If you were going to sell it you should have got on and done it without broadcasting it on here.  It’s not yours, it’s theft by finding unless you can prove you thought it had been abandoned but you’ve already said not......hand it in and if your lucky and it can’t be traced you may get it back.....roll the dice, you may sell it ......what’s the worst that could happen......a phone call or known the door.......not worth the hassle ....

Thinking about it, do those things have a battery to keep them live so that they can be found?

........ It is a GPS :hmm:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Jonjon79 said:

T

Thinking about it, do those things have a battery to keep them live so that they can be found?

........ It is a GPS :hmm:

Who knows, would have thought if it was off a combine and trackered it would have been found before Sam picked it up....

• Like 1