More slugs coming

Another slug coming to the UK 

Don’t quote me on this , but neilson was one of the first to start of this slug revelation for Airguns . Phil they do them in .25 as well ,but I think you need a slug liner 

C28D44EA-F9B4-4B3A-90BF-0B3BB0D2ECF9.jpeg

• Like 1

I was speaking to Nick, regarding a big shipment of slugs, shipping costs for a pallet are very high.. plus by the time you get them here, they would be double the price of H&N's ...dead duck now H&N and soon JSB are in the market.

Thanks Mitch

I have spoken to a guy who uses these along with his pals in various rifles but the guy I spoke to uses them in a Rapid and R10. I did look at buying some a while ago but I think they were about £30 a box. To be honest, having read what you said regarding the need for a slug barrel which is also stated on Ratworks website, I do wonder if what I was told was in fact bullsh1t.

I doubt that I am likely to jump into buying a slug barrel Mitch as I want to see how things develop over the next twelve months BUT if I am able to use the FX slugs in my none 'X', none liner barrel, then they will be the ones I will start with.

I also have a stock of 6000 pellets to use up and as I don't use the Impact for much range work, only for hunting, they will last a fair while.

Phil

Phil , when H&N do slugs in .25 that will be the way to go or JSB even . These FX slugs have been on the market for some time but under the name ratsniper and they are going to be at least twice the price of H&N slugs , they are made in the states and not Europe 

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, IanB said:

I was speaking to Nick, regarding a big shipment of slugs, shipping costs for a pallet are very high.. plus by the time you get them here, they would be double the price of H&N's ...dead duck now H&N and soon JSB are in the market.

When is the next shipment of H&N slugs 

my local RFD are selling them at £11.10 tin  now , what is your price going to be ?