Fearless leporad

26 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

Dogs are pack animals there doomed on their own against the wild, leopards are something else though surprised more people aren't taken

I think huge numbers are taken. And unknown numbers of strays 

• Like 1

Some of the lurchers boys i watched the other night could learn from that,2 cars,red bull, beer,,3 lamps,smoking,shouting about 6 of them,4 dogs,gates crashing when they opening etc.hollering thier dogs once slipped......not one rabbit in the bag ffs

If it gets a clean throat bite your f****d no matter what you are, I no there are no leopards in England but if there were pet search websites would be another very useful place to start looking, ? there was a case a while back of a family of leopards living underneath a football stadium in a major South African city totally unnoticed until a guy lost his dog and had a proper search for it, there were the remains of over a 100 dogs found in there and all this had gone on in the middle of a busy city totally unnoticed as it does in Mumbai and other major city’s that have been invaded by them without anyone noticing,, ???

7 hours ago, Greyman said:

If it gets a clean throat bite your f****d no matter what you are, I no there are no leopards in England but if there were pet search websites would be another very useful place to start looking, ? there was a case a while back of a family of leopards living underneath a football stadium in a major South African city totally unnoticed until a guy lost his dog and had a proper search for it, there were the remains of over a 100 dogs found in there and all this had gone on in the middle of a busy city totally unnoticed as it does in Mumbai and other major city’s that have been invaded by them without anyone noticing,, ???

Sent you a pm mate

• Like 1