Shooting table

Now partly because I am not as young as I would like to be and partly because my knees are a bit knackered, I by far prefer to shoot in an elevated position rather than prone although despite what some of you buggers may think, I can get down and shoot prone........................getting back up, hmmm.  I use at times my trigger stick tripod and also take a fold up camping table if we are doing some pellet tests or zero tests on the farm. I would like a Caldwell shooting bench / seat is way too expensive at £350ish but today I have just seen that MTM Casegard have a portable and adjustable shooting bench at £140ish which looks very good.  It has a working height of 18" - 55" and can be used out in the field if needed.  I must admit it looks a handy piece of kit when not shooting on a range (we have no longer distance ranges nearby so the perms are used when the weather allows).

https://www.amazon.co.uk/MTM-Casegard-Hi-Low-Shooting-Table/dp/B01NAPIUIW

A bit of footage of it in use shooting out to 140mts so it must be pretty stable.

https://www.airgun101.com/index.php/component/allvideoshare/video/pigeon-benchrest-airgun-pest-control?Itemid=388

For anyone wondering what to have for Xmas, here is something to consider, that is if you have not just lashed out on a new bolier ?

Phil

They have the adjustable tables at the old fogies home.

The legs adjust up and down for when you are in your chair or in your bed.

If I was your age I`d hang on a short while as you'll get one free Phil.

:rofl:  :laugh: :rofl:   XX. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Sympathy Phil lives in  the dictionary between shit and syphilis look it up sometime ,its the only sympathy you,l get from these "ahem" gentlemen .How about 1 of those folding tables for you old uns to keep your  dinner on whilst you shout at the telly :rofl:There  only 9.99 from the Home store i got me 79 year old  mum 1 atb

• Haha 3

There are times when I wished I had not posted a thread, this being one of them :fool:

I will quietly get a table from the hospital / old folks home / dunelm or where ever you buggers think of next ..................................well I thought it looked like a good idea so there. :yahoo:

• Haha 2

You've kept your sense of humour anyway Phil, don't worry I'm sure your carer will carry that heavy table for you,mine does.

Care in the community is great, but the long sleeved jacket that ties at the back not,so much ?

• Haha 1
On 04/12/2019 at 19:01, LuckOrJudgement said:

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/8796251

Get one of these, Phil.

I use it on a few of my rat permissions.

Save yourself £££'s !

They both look like portable ironing boards, but what a good idea.

i have been trying to knock up something myself as I prefer to make life hard for myself. Would be nice if you could build in some height adjustments 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, PeskyWabbits said:

They both look like portable ironing boards, but what a good idea.

i have been trying to knock up something myself as I prefer to make life hard for myself. Would be nice if you could build in some height adjustments 

It's good, but I'd swap it for a Pard 008 without a second thought...

• Like 1