• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hunted a fair bit with Damien down the years. He always was good for the banter on a day out. Hell of a good man on a shovel.A few of us are meeting in the morning to dig his grave, hard to believe.

Rip Damien... Enjoyed the craic with him on here over the yrs.. Deepest Condolences to his family... 38 is no age..       Be nice to set up a giving page and give to his Mrs, kids

I sent him a message on the 1st at 8.34 p. M. ...not knowing he was gone from the world, he was a fine strapping lad, strong and tall... And one helpful chap... May he rest in peace 

As I said on the other thread I didn’t know the man but when your on here regular you feel like you know members I’m pleased a separate thread was created.

RIP Damien and condolences to your family and friends.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

38 mate 

Jesus Christ that’s savage!......a young man.

Thoughts are very much with the lads family, how horrific for them.

RIP 

• Like 2

Knew Damien been in the mans house a few times and shared a few pints with him on a few occasions... he was a good laugh and a good lad couldn't believe it either when got bk from digging on Sunday and got a wattsapp message to say he had passed...leaving behind a young wife and young kids... rip Damien.

• Sad 1
20 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Oh no thats a shame is that the Irish chap that used to set about the mountain goats i enjoyed reading his little write ups.....terrible news,you can never tell whats round the corner....Rest in Peace.

That's jigsaw nash?he's still here?

• Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Oh no thats a shame is that the Irish chap that used to set about the mountain goats i enjoyed reading his little write ups.....terrible news,you can never tell whats round the corner....Rest in Peace.

No that's jigsaw this one's jiggy ..