UTV Insurance (Polaris ranger)

Just got a second hand Polaris ranger after my quad got nicked ? lesson learned, Extra security and booby traps in place! But I’d also like to insure it, for piece of mind. Who do you boys use? I spoke to bike sure or something and they came back with  £802! Told them no thanks and 2 minutes later they came back with £477? But it still seems to much to me! And if it gets nicked within a 500mtr radius of the farm, but not from the building I said it will be stored in, then the insurance won’t pay out! I said it will be locked in there at night when not in use, but I can’t chain it to the ground every time I come in for a shxt or something to eat! 
who do you lads recommend? 
cheers ant 

1 hour ago, joe ox said:

NFU wont insure unless you have other insurances with them, try Adrian flux.

They did mine ?

Bike sure would only insure mine if it was non agri registered, i,e, it had to have an mot etc 

Edited by Moorman 1
3 minutes ago, Moorman 1 said:

They did mine ?

Bike sure would only insure mine if it was non agri registered, i,e, it had to have an mot etc 

NFU would not even quote because I didn't have other insurances with them said to high risk, bike sure threw Adrian flux insured me with an agri registered

It could be because I've had them insured for a few years now. They were the only ones that I  could find that would insure it on agri at the time. One mate has his with them too, another mate that tried to insure his with them recently had trouble getting it. 

Nfu offered me insurance, which I declined due to cost.

i had an excellent quote from bikesure, but when I went to take them up it all changed, so I went through my business broker in the end and it’s been put on my work fleet policy, not allowed any s,d+p but that don’t bother me as only use it for work.

socks, £80 a yr is a  good price, what’s the cover, excess and restrictions as mine is up for renewal in January I think and they quoted me nearly £400 from memory

Mines 140 a yr.bikesure on agri but i dont have theft,only 3rd party for road use.by the time they take excess,all the paper work,phone calls,delays,arguments,increase in next insursnce premium,and shaft you over vslue of quad,itz not worth having for a 2000 pound quad.its a 750 bruteforce quad