53 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally I'd like to see the little fat fella put AJ on his arse again. It was the size of the fight in the dog and not the size of the dog which gave us the last result. AJ has to prove this time t

It makes the meeting between the 3 main fighters more interesting... Wilder cant change he is a 1 shot fighter, but probably the most dangerous because of that, Fury was shocking on his last figh

Fury may well out box him but he doesn't punch his weight so both AJ and wilder will back.themselves to take a punch to land their own, last night AJ boxed pretty well and done what he needed to do to

Posted Images

18 hours ago, darbo said:

The latest news is fury is trying to bring in emanuel stewards nephew javan sugar hill as his trainer.

I remember saying to the gyppo and wannabe gyppos on here years ago that Fury needed to get himself a proper trainer....but no they knew best....." he,s a born warrior from a fighting family they dont need anybody theres nothing they dont know about the fight game " they would say :whistling:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I remember saying to the gyppo and wannabe gyppos on here years ago that Fury needed to get himself a proper trainer....but no they knew best....." he,s a born warrior from a fighting family they dont need anybody theres nothing they dont know about the fight game " they would say :whistling:

Spot on Gnash,team Fury over achieved with Tyson and thought they didn't need anybody. Elevated nando levels etc and other probs would never have been if they had brought in a seasoned strength/conditioning  coach for a start. I prefer Fury now he is away from the full family thing tbh .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1

Boxing must be the only sport where a competitor actually gains more credit from doing nothing than he gets from competing !.....people are constantly looking into the future saying if he does this or if he fights like that.....and completely neglecting what has already actually happened......look at what has already been proven instead of what might happen in the future and you,ll see boxing a lot clearer....yes Wilder can punch but cant box.....yes Fury can box but cant punch.....and yes Joshua can box a bit and punch a bit...........but its not painting by numbers if you think Fury couldnt put a man away if he had a free shot you are nuts....and if you think Joshua couldnt box rings round Wilder if he held his feet you are also nuts......as a fighter you utilise your strength and cash in on your opponents weakness but it doesnt always pan out like that......will Wilder or Joshua walk into the ring knowing Fury cant hurt them,no of course they wont all it will mean is they are comfortable to have a shoot out with him.....will Fury go in knowing he can outbox Wilder/Joshua,no of course he wont all it will mean is he more comfortable on the outside...........but its boxing any number of things can dictate a plan coming together or falling apart......until these fights actually happen you can only look at whats already happened......and until Wilder and Fury start facing the level of opponents Joshua has faced theres nothing really to analyse.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

As I have said before, I used to follow the boxing almost religiously when I was a kid and young man.

Now days I haven’t watched a fight in years so it’s interesting to read blokes, especially blokes who know the game as more than just a spectator, talk about it now.

So, just an observation from afar really but I reckon the likes of Fury and that turn out with McGregor and those couple of prats off YouTube has dragged boxing into the mud.......it’s seems a shadow of its former self or is it just that I haven’t been paying attention ? 

I wouldnt say boxing has been dragged through the mud far from it....in this country in particular its through the roof popularity wise as the coverage and paydays indicate.....the McGregor thing or the Youtube kids isnt something that proper boxing fans would really take seriously....its shit yes that WWF style nonsense has made its way into boxing but i think thats only to get non boxing fans putting their hands in their pockets.....im not a Fury fan but its unfair to lump him in with that lot as rightly or wrongly he is sitting at the top tables of boxing.....we all bow to nostalgia mate i prefer probably the same era you do but the sport itself hasnt suffered at all,not in this country anyway.

• Like 1
On 16/12/2019 at 17:43, gnasher16 said:

Boxing must be the only sport where a competitor actually gains more credit from doing nothing than he gets from competing !.....people are constantly looking into the future saying if he does this or if he fights like that.....and completely neglecting what has already actually happened......look at what has already been proven instead of what might happen in the future and you,ll see boxing a lot clearer....yes Wilder can punch but cant box.....yes Fury can box but cant punch.....and yes Joshua can box a bit and punch a bit...........but its not painting by numbers if you think Fury couldnt put a man away if he had a free shot you are nuts....and if you think Joshua couldnt box rings round Wilder if he held his feet you are also nuts......as a fighter you utilise your strength and cash in on your opponents weakness but it doesnt always pan out like that......will Wilder or Joshua walk into the ring knowing Fury cant hurt them,no of course they wont all it will mean is they are comfortable to have a shoot out with him.....will Fury go in knowing he can outbox Wilder/Joshua,no of course he wont all it will mean is he more comfortable on the outside...........but its boxing any number of things can dictate a plan coming together or falling apart......until these fights actually happen you can only look at whats already happened......and until Wilder and Fury start facing the level of opponents Joshua has faced theres nothing really to analyse.

on the money   gnash  above ?

• Like 1