53 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally I'd like to see the little fat fella put AJ on his arse again. It was the size of the fight in the dog and not the size of the dog which gave us the last result. AJ has to prove this time t

It makes the meeting between the 3 main fighters more interesting... Wilder cant change he is a 1 shot fighter, but probably the most dangerous because of that, Fury was shocking on his last figh

Fury may well out box him but he doesn't punch his weight so both AJ and wilder will back.themselves to take a punch to land their own, last night AJ boxed pretty well and done what he needed to do to

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

In a fight as close as this id rather bet with a few mates than give bookies my money....im not really sure whos going to win my instinct tells me a similar outcome to the first fight but i admire Joshuas outlook on the sport....started late but got in cracked on with things made as much money as possible,hasnt had to run round shouting his mouth off to sell himself.....just a proper competitor i always like that kill or be killed attitude in a fight or in life as well.....win or lose he will have done the best he could in the sport on the talent he had,no excuses.

You honestly don’t think he quit in the first fight then mate? 

Like you say, whatever happens he will go on to live a life most people could only dream of, big, strong and young fit lad with his head screwed on and millions in the bank......while I’m never jealous of money I can’t spend.....I must admit to be in his position by 30 is something I could never have done and full to credit to him.

But when he talks all his inspirational quotes about never quitting etc it makes me cringe tbh.....Especially when, in my armchair based opinion having never stepped in a boxing ring, he quit on his feet, spit the bit and refused to come up to scratch. If that was a dog that was just their for one purpose I’m sure there would be a spare kennel after that night lol

don’t take this next part as stalking lol......I’m genuinely interested in betting and different peoples strategies (if its 10p or 10k makes no difference to me) and believe I remember reading you saying you backed ruiz during the ring walks to cover your original stake (whatever is was) on Joshua as you could see he wasn’t up for it?

Theres a method of betting called dutching......if you already know of it excuse me, but if not or for any who doesn’t its basically where you bet on at least three different outcomes (either fighter wins or a draw in boxing) and make a profit either way. You wouldn’t be able to do it on this fight now as the odds have come in to much but if you get chance to look it up I’d definitely recommend if your betting on boxing.......I had £100 on fury to beat wilder.....could of cashed out in the 12th but then he got knocked down and the cash out option was gone untill he got up and then it was an even higher cash out, I can’t remember exactly now but say I was due £200 returns it was offering £190 but I let it run.....Bell went.....buzzing, thought I’d doubled my money......when they announced a draw my f***ing heart sank lol......especially when the draw was 33/1 and I had completely ignored it! 

I vowed there and then never to make that mistake again so looked more into dutching and it’s as safe a betting system on something with three possible outcomes as you can find imo, providing you get the right odds.

quick example........

ruiz is 2/1

joshua is evens (1/1)

draw is 33/1

£100 split between them in the way the online dutching calculator tells you will give you a guaranteed £15.91......

3D3848BE-C0B8-4A37-AA95-118D98FCDE17.png.83a9e5d17b5cd41ddfd2d3b2f93b9d11.png

doesn’t seem a lot but you are definitely going to make that no matter what way the fight ends and multiplying your stake will multiply your winnings so £1000 will make a profit of £159.10......£10,000 will make a profit of £1590.91 and so on.......do it in 200 fights over the year and you can make a good bit of tax free cash towards your yearly wage.

It’s all about finding the right odds and trust me you won’t last long placing all three bets with the same bookies as I found out lol......it’s a trick they hate and it’s because they will lose to that customer no matter what so you best to place them in three different brands and most towns have a paddy power, betfred and William hills about or of course there’s online companies. 

Doesn’t beat a good old tenner with someone tho so fancy Joshua and I’ll have ruiz for a tenner to spice it up a little?? All in good jest ?

Edited by Stoney100
  • Like 1

Dutching calculator.......

https://www.aceodds.com/bet-calculator/dutching.html

Can be used in football to......any sports where’s there is a chance of a draw infact......just type the odds in and it will work out any profit and if they don’t make a profit leave it alone and look for another game/fight that does 

Edited by Stoney100
  • Like 1
41 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Dutching calculator.......

https://www.aceodds.com/bet-calculator/dutching.html

Can be used in football to......any sports where’s there is a chance of a draw infact......just type the odds in and it will work out any profit and if they don’t make a profit leave it alone and look for another game/fight that does 

Arbitrage betting. My old man used to do it quite regularly

• Like 1

Sky want 25 brick to watch it, I won’t be able to afford a bet ?

From what I remember of the last fight Joshua got careless after he dropped Ruiz and tried to close it out, got clipped with a heavy shot which he never really shook, then proceeded to get the fight beaten out of him over the next few rounds before it was finally stopped.

I’m torn over which way this will go. I’m a believer that Joshua wasn’t 100% right first fight, and I think him rushing it contributed to his getting beat. On the other hand, who knows what the beating Ruiz gave him might have done to his head.., and we didn’t see Ruiz having to dig too deep to get the win.

A lot of ifs and buts, but neck out time..., I’m going to say AJ stops Ruiz in the first half of the fight after knocking him over a few times, and maybe surviving a wee wobble on the way. I won’t be betting my mortgage on it mind ?

• Like 3

Joshua will try and keep it long and keep off Ruiz, if he lets Ruiz in he gets stopped again. Ruiz is all wrong for Joshua and its Joshua who has had to make the most adjustments to his game for this rematch. Id like to see Joshua win it but its hard to over look Ruiz repeating the win again. As long as its a clear winner at the end of the fight and no controversies. jmo

3 hours ago, MickC said:

Joshua will try and keep it long and keep off Ruiz, if he lets Ruiz in he gets stopped again. Ruiz is all wrong for Joshua and its Joshua who has had to make the most adjustments to his game for this rematch. Id like to see Joshua win it but its hard to over look Ruiz repeating the win again. As long as its a clear winner at the end of the fight and no controversies. jmo

yeh and me mick, think Ruiz  will steam roll him, and get in quick, put Aj in trouble again, and win the fight  .unless Aj can keep him off with long hard jab, and pick his big shots that way, he might and a big might lol, win the fight . hope Aj can get the win, and then fight  either Fury or wilder, i think me self  Wilder will have all the belts next year , it be Ruiz v wilder next  Dec  at a guess .?

Watching the last press conference now......doesn’t seem right everyone wearing tea towels! 

Saudi might be able to buy pretty much everything but they cant buy an atmosphere like Wembley or MSG........bit shit on true Joshua fans really who have spent a fortune on following him in the past to have to spend even more money to go over there.

I just hope it all ends well.......holding a major sporting event like this with a British superstar in a terrorist hotbed is asking for trouble.......all the millions him and Hearn will be tainted if one person gets hurt and prove there’s a reason why it’s not already over there. Especially with this on the government website......

28841AC9-9B0D-48CC-9013-1975B8141815.jpeg.cd172400df79283666a65ed2a3ce9b6e.jpeg

43 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Watching the last press conference now......doesn’t seem right everyone wearing tea towels! 

Saudi might be able to buy pretty much everything but they cant buy an atmosphere like Wembley or MSG........bit shit on true Joshua fans really who have spent a fortune on following him in the past to have to spend even more money to go over there.

I just hope it all ends well.......holding a major sporting event like this with a British superstar in a terrorist hotbed is asking for trouble.......all the millions him and Hearn will be tainted if one person gets hurt and prove there’s a reason why it’s not already over there. Especially with this on the government website......

28841AC9-9B0D-48CC-9013-1975B8141815.jpeg.cd172400df79283666a65ed2a3ce9b6e.jpeg

I can't reply to you on fb mate for some reason ,ye ,that's no problem .

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

Sky want 25 brick to watch it, I won’t be able to afford a bet ?

From what I remember of the last fight Joshua got careless after he dropped Ruiz and tried to close it out, got clipped with a heavy shot which he never really shook, then proceeded to get the fight beaten out of him over the next few rounds before it was finally stopped.

I’m torn over which way this will go. I’m a believer that Joshua wasn’t 100% right first fight, and I think him rushing it contributed to his getting beat. On the other hand, who knows what the beating Ruiz gave him might have done to his head.., and we didn’t see Ruiz having to dig too deep to get the win.

A lot of ifs and buts, but neck out time..., I’m going to say AJ stops Ruiz in the first half of the fight after knocking him over a few times, and maybe surviving a wee wobble on the way. I won’t be betting my mortgage on it mind ?

That's how I see this one as well mate, AJ round 6 or 7.... 

• Like 2