Ruiz vs Joshua 2

Ruiz v Joshua 2  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

43 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

I’ve had £20 on fury with @NEWKID but after his last fight against the swede where he looked wank and wilders last fight where Ortiz looked like he got shot I think it’s going to be me putting my hard earned in the charity pot lol

50/50 mate...

Forget the politics etc...what's interesting is any of these can beat each other, you wouldnt put a solid bet on any of them

It's all in the charity pot anyway..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally I'd like to see the little fat fella put AJ on his arse again. It was the size of the fight in the dog and not the size of the dog which gave us the last result. AJ has to prove this time t

It makes the meeting between the 3 main fighters more interesting... Wilder cant change he is a 1 shot fighter, but probably the most dangerous because of that, Fury was shocking on his last figh

Fury may well out box him but he doesn't punch his weight so both AJ and wilder will back.themselves to take a punch to land their own, last night AJ boxed pretty well and done what he needed to do to

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

50/50 mate...

Forget the politics etc...what's interesting is any of these can beat each other, you wouldnt put a solid bet on any of them

It's all in the charity pot anyway..

True mate, adds a bit of banter and bragging rights to tho lol

but yeah ultimately the charity wins haha

28 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

True mate, adds a bit of banter and bragging rights to tho lol

but yeah ultimately the charity wins haha

Lol....oh yeah and that...

Now I'm f****d on the football bragging rights!! Lol

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, MickC said:

You do know that Fury tried to fight Joshua in his first fight of his come back but Hearn point blank refused it ! I do agree that until they actually fight who knows how it plays out amongst the top 3 and I also agree that Joshua can not try and out box Fury if /when they ever do meet. Wilder and Fury are as good as signed up for February 22nd and Joshua has mandatorys to deal with in 2020 so an Undisputed fight will not be the earliest till 2021. But here's the thing,after Wilder v Fury fight there will be two Champs with every possible belt/title between them and a unification fight takes precedence of any other fights so if both Joshua and the Wilder/Fury winner did really want to face each other then that fight can be made anytime after there fight. Hearn will want Fury to win for plenty of reasons and that fight will be easier to make than if Wilder does beat Fury. Just a waiting game again unfortunately.

That was tactical ; he didn't have anything to offer and knew hearn would say no. 

Yh he will deffo want fury over wilder as I can't see wilder risking his belt if he can help it ; it'll take hearn a decade to get that fight for aj 

3 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

Interesting.......wonder if he will go back to Freddie roach? 

1D88D041-3DF8-4FB5-8B4A-F62935155361.jpeg.7f504a0def6f7846affb209cf11d5e0f.jpeg

Hardly surprising if they have split as Fury's father has been very vocal about Davison and getting shot of him.If this is true I hope he goes with Dom Ingle,he will get the best from Fury's slip and slick style. Roach is an excellent trainer but very offence focussed which is not ideal when Fury is facing Wilder next. Roach was pushing Fury to go for the stoppage in the first Wilder fight and as Fury is based over in America now it could well be Roach as new trainer .

• Like 2
5 hours ago, bird said:

If they ever get it on, Aj will ko  fury 100%,it  OK the crap you keep giving on Fury, but the bottom line is he lacks proper power for a heavyweight, you fookin no that and anybody  with a boxing brain knows that. Go on any boxers last fight, and Aj would deff finish fury mid round. Let's see what happens Feb 22nd with wilder vfury my money on wilder ko as said fury  won't get up this time. Talk a bout Aj after  after that.! 

Got to disagree there Ray going off last fights like you mention, Joshua trying to out box Fury would play right into Fury's hands and Joshua's team know that. Should Joshua and Fury ever meet Joshua would be forcing the fight as he knows Fury does not have one hit punch power and would fight completely different to how he fought in Ruiz rematch,plus on the other hand Fury is a much bigger,lot better boxer with ring craft and movement than Ruiz. Ruiz was crap in the rematch and could''nt change anything. Hughie Fury would have beat that Ruiz, which is funny because as soon as Joshua took the immediate rematch it was Peter Fury who said exactly what Joshua had to do in the rematch and tbf Joshua fought exactly like that and beat Ruiz. 100% agree what you say though regarding the Fury v Wilder rematch,everybody needs to see who triumphs in that fight first before anything else can be decided.I've never changed my mind since Fury announced his comeback so my neck is still on the line,Fury out points both Wilder and Joshua and Wilder brutally knocks Joshua out !

Edited by MickC
6 hours ago, bird said:

If they ever get it on, Aj will ko  fury 100%,it  OK the crap you keep giving on Fury, but the bottom line is he lacks proper power for a heavyweight, you fookin no that and anybody  with a boxing brain knows that. Go on any boxers last fight, and Aj would deff finish fury mid round. Let's see what happens Feb 22nd with wilder vfury my money on wilder ko as said fury  won't get up this time. Talk a bout Aj after  after that.! 

Fury aint  puncher like wilder thats for sure, neither is ruiz but he stopped aj, the only man who can beat fury imo is himself?

7 minutes ago, NEWSBOY said:

Fury aint  puncher like wilder thats for sure, neither is ruiz but he stopped aj, the only man who can beat fury imo is himself?

True mate, if you look at the 1st  fightAj vRuiz, Aj wasn't knocked out etc, he just didn't  take Ruiz serious enough, and paid the price deff. But people forget Aj  punching power, I personally think it did him good to loose, he deff boxed alot better since that lose. Regards fury one fight Aj will deff win if they ever get it on. Wilder only got his punch OK flatten most heavy weights  he the only real threat to Aj. 

1 hour ago, NEWSBOY said:

Joshua ain't no puncher like Wilder either. But it's all our own opinions until if they do actually all fight each other .

41 minutes ago, MickC said:

Joshua ain't no puncher like Wilder either. But it's all our own opinions until if they do actually all fight each other .

It seems like wilder is the best 1 punch fighter in the division, wouldnt say aj far behind though, they will fight, money will bring them together.

15 minutes ago, NEWSBOY said:

It seems like wilder is the best 1 punch fighter in the division, wouldnt say aj far behind though, they will fight, money will bring them together.

Wilder head and shoulders above the rest in division,I would say Joshua has decent power,certainly above average but I can't remember the last time he knocked out an opponent ,usually it's a tko stoppage . Hoping as well money brings them all together . ?