Ruiz vs Joshua 2

Ruiz v Joshua 2  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

31 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I did nothing of the sort you Wanker.

For any of the usual suspects on here to even suggest so to score browny points in a argument is Sick.

But that don't surprise me from certain factions on here.

As I say it's sick and your part of that Sickness ya backward Cnut ?

The WWW saw what you did oh spineless one :yes:and call me what you want,it still don't change anything about what sort of a human you are or what you did..:feck:...

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally I'd like to see the little fat fella put AJ on his arse again. It was the size of the fight in the dog and not the size of the dog which gave us the last result. AJ has to prove this time t

It makes the meeting between the 3 main fighters more interesting... Wilder cant change he is a 1 shot fighter, but probably the most dangerous because of that, Fury was shocking on his last figh

Fury may well out box him but he doesn't punch his weight so both AJ and wilder will back.themselves to take a punch to land their own, last night AJ boxed pretty well and done what he needed to do to

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

The British Public want to see

Fury v AJ

Boxers the same as politicians should listen to what those that pay their wages want ?

It's the official bodies (IBF and WBO) that are demanding AJ fights Pulev and Usyk, he would be stripped of his belts if he doesn't...so this unification fight would never happen anyway...

I agree we all want to see the 3 of them fight each other, I think Fury will come unstuck against Wilder, he wont keep out of range dur 12 rounds and Wilder will catch him... so where does that leave Fury?

If AJ beats his mandatorys there'll be a fight with Wilder and Fury will be down the list for a shot at either of them...

3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

For me the only danger to a Fit focused Fury is that one Wilder punch we know can finish any fighter.

Apart from that there is only Tyson Fury who can beat Tyson Fury if he lets himself down due to poor preperation.

Fury could even stop AJ as his punch resistance is that poor ' not to mention his heart when it's laid on him .

That's it though mate...I know you love Fury and cant see his flaws...but he isn't that good, hes a very big awkward fighter, with little power...he uses those attributes very well but most top heavies wont be worried about taking shots to land against Fury...

His recovery is amazing, I mean that was mad against Wilder like rising fron the dead...but hes been put on his ass a few times, he is chinny even if he recovers well.... 

I'm not for any fighter over the other, I'd actually like Dillian Whyte to come on a bit now and get on the mix....

I dont care if Fury beats all ir AJ beats all, I want to see a British unified champion... but I'm not blinkered to.the flaws of any of them...its what makes it intriguing....there isn't a standout or complete fighter amongst them

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

So fight them between now and July then get the fight with Fury on at Wembley for Nov - Dec ?

I think same, roll mandatories in next 6 month then wilder or Fury. 

Thing is I don't think either wilder or Fury want to fight AJ. If fury loses to wilder he might want the fight then for last lump of dosh before he packs in.

5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

So fight them between now and July then get the fight with Fury on at Wembley for Nov - Dec ?

Fury might not even be in the reckoning if he loses to Wilder, regardless of what you or I may want 

Just now, ryaldinhio said:

I think same, roll mandatories in next 6 month then wilder or Fury. 

Thing is I don't think either wilder or Fury want to fight AJ. If fury loses to wilder he might want the fight then for last lump of dosh before he packs in.

Agreed... I can see no reason why AJ cant take 3 fights on across the year, I don't buy the ppv line as I know full well a unification fight at the end of the year would a record sale out, mental really considering the quality of boxers!! Lol

Just stating to Max that its not AJ that is avoiding fights, it's the IBF and WBO who.ate demanding who he fights next...

• Like 1
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Why not ?

Josh lost to Ruiz and even if he'd lost the re match I'd still of liked to see him face Fury.

Forget the politics as politics spoil most things.

Folk just want to see Fury v Josh 

It sells out Wembley even if no belts were on the line.

And I don't think AJ much fancies Wilder at the moment.

As has been said already at least Fury had the balls to go into Klitchkos  back yard and then into Wilders back yard.

And to Wilder when he was 3 years  out the ring and in terrible shape.

I believe it's more about the money re AJ and Hearn.

Where with Fury I honestly believe it's Boxing and being the Heaveyweigh champion comes first and foremost with the Furys and the money is a afterthought .

Thats the difference and I know which I prefer.

Haha...its about the money with all of them mate...

Yes as a boxing fan I'd love to see AJ v Fury, I couldn't give a shit about belts, ppv, promoters etc etc...

I'm only saying what the governing bodies are demanding...in an ideal world the winner of Fury v Wilder fights AJ in a unification fight in the summer, then all mandatorys line up to fight the champ...if Fury and AJ both lose to Wilder they fight each other in UK in December...

That's along the lines of what we would all like to see...

But if Fury loses to Wilder and AJ beats him is Fury next in line to fight AJ, and if so why?

Theres loads of permutations and you know as much as me money is at the core of it...

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Then how come fury has no belts and was fighting postmen and yoga instructors on ppv.  Then wwe fake wrestling for millions. Of course hes all about the money

Exactly mate...furys I'll fight for nothing sales pitch is total bollocks...

He prostitutes himself more than any of the others purely for exposure and coin.... but many are sucked into his bullshit....they're are all the same...just fury makes a nob of himself to earn a bit more..lol

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

The Wrestling was a PR stunt to bring him into the living rooms of millions more people .

A bit like ya Mate lagging all over your Lino .

It brought him to the attention of THL massive did it not ?

Hmmm

You cant have it always mate...you cant say Fury is all about the boxing, when the next breath you say he makes a tit of himself in WWE for exposure to millions ..now what's that exposure for....oh yeah to make more money....they're all at it....you just like Fury more, that's fine, but dont make him out to be something different....

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Let them demand .

Its the paying public who pay their wages also ?

Ok mate, we're going round in circles...

We all want the same thing, hopefully it happens over the next 18months and there is a unified British world heavyweight champion at the end of it all

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

For me the only danger to a Fit focused Fury is that one Wilder punch we know can finish any fighter.

Apart from that there is only Tyson Fury who can beat Tyson Fury if he lets himself down due to poor preperation.

Fury could even stop AJ as his punch resistance is that poor ' not to mention his heart when it's laid on him .

If they ever get it on, Aj will ko  fury 100%,it  OK the crap you keep giving on Fury, but the bottom line is he lacks proper power for a heavyweight, you fookin no that and anybody  with a boxing brain knows that. Go on any boxers last fight, and Aj would deff finish fury mid round. Let's see what happens Feb 22nd with wilder vfury my money on wilder ko as said fury  won't get up this time. Talk a bout Aj after  after that.! 

• Like 1

A unification fight takes precedence over all other fights and that includes mandatorys so if both party's wanted it an even bigger Undisputed fight for every belt/title can be made between the Fury v Wilder winner and Joshua. Like I mentioned Fury v Joshua would be easier to make and more beneficial to Hearn than Wilder v Joshua for the simple fact Haymon and Hearn both know which ever fighter holds all the belts basically has full control of the division and neither wants that to happen. Hearns smart he knows if he can get Joshua to give up the WBO belt and let Usyk fight Parker then there is no Undisputed fight available as there would then be three belt holders which would delay any undisputed fight for at least two years. At the end of the day who is ducking who ? Wilder and Joshua both fighting only twice a year does stall everything in the division.It's the paying fans who are losing out .

Edited by MickC
24 minutes ago, bird said:

If they ever get it on, Aj will ko  fury 100%,it  OK the crap you keep giving on Fury, but the bottom line is he lacks proper power for a heavyweight, you fookin no that and anybody  with a boxing brain knows that. Go on any boxers last fight, and Aj would deff finish fury mid round. Let's see what happens Feb 22nd with wilder vfury my money on wilder ko as said fury  won't get up this time. Talk a bout Aj after  after that.! 

I’ve had £20 on fury with @NEWKID but after his last fight against the swede where he looked wank and wilders last fight where Ortiz looked like he got shot I think it’s going to be me putting my hard earned in the charity pot lol