Ruiz vs Joshua 2

Ruiz v Joshua 2  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

1 hour ago, NEWSBOY said:

Mick, i also agree that fury is not a one punch fighter like wilder, but think he could stop both with multiple  clean shots, like most people i think boxing as gone to the dogs, infact sport in general, so i dont get to emotional.

Multiple clean shots? Fury is pretty poor. He was outfought by a 40/1 underdog. Wilder is practically the same. Has NEVER fought anyone that is a real danger. People going on about how good this era of heavyweights are. Get a grip, they're f***ing shite

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally I'd like to see the little fat fella put AJ on his arse again. It was the size of the fight in the dog and not the size of the dog which gave us the last result. AJ has to prove this time t

It makes the meeting between the 3 main fighters more interesting... Wilder cant change he is a 1 shot fighter, but probably the most dangerous because of that, Fury was shocking on his last figh

Fury may well out box him but he doesn't punch his weight so both AJ and wilder will back.themselves to take a punch to land their own, last night AJ boxed pretty well and done what he needed to do to

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Multiple clean shots? Fury is pretty poor. He was outfought by a 40/1 underdog. Wilder is practically the same. Has NEVER fought anyone that is a real danger. People going on about how good this era of heavyweights are. Get a grip, they're f***ing shite

I have said time and again that the hw division is the worst ever. Louis ortiz was a real danger, wilder fought him twice, ruiz was not a danger, knocked joshua about and stopped him?

Just now, NEWSBOY said:

I have said time and again that the hw division is the worst ever. Louis ortiz was a real danger, wilder fought him twice, ruiz was not a danger, knocked joshua about and stopped him?

And I still say, don't give a f**k what hearn said, joshua was far from ok in that first fight. Ortiz hasn't been a real threat for a few years, which is why wilder fought him, twice

We can all make assumptions and give opinions but until it happens we will all just be guessing. My opinion; I recon wilder will go in harder on fury in the rematch and try for the KO earlier. If wilder beats fury well AJ shouldn't even entertain him but if fury beats wilder then fury will dodge AJ for as long as possible. AJ will then not try and box fury but also simply try and knock him out 

once again the fury arse lickers are out in full force, will you all face facts, he got the title because he was big enough to spoil a washed up old mans fight strategy, nothing more than that, who has he entered the ring against afterwards, who has he ducked, who has he avoided, he`s a waste of viewing time, f**k off back to scrapping behind the vans as that is his actual level

50 minutes ago, neil82 said:

once again the fury arse lickers are out in full force, will you all face facts, he got the title because he was big enough to spoil a washed up old mans fight strategy, nothing more than that, who has he entered the ring against afterwards, who has he ducked, who has he avoided, he`s a waste of viewing time, f**k off back to scrapping behind the vans as that is his actual level

Why would he do that when he can make millions out of boxing? 

Seen his uncles and old man locked up for all that shite and no they have got a chance to go legit through tyson, Tommy and hughie so fair play to them.

tyson fury is a million times the level of most the traveller fights you see, hence him becoming world champion :thumbs: 

3 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

We can all make assumptions and give opinions but until it happens we will all just be guessing. My opinion; I recon wilder will go in harder on fury in the rematch and try for the KO earlier. If wilder beats fury well AJ shouldn't even entertain him but if fury beats wilder then fury will dodge AJ for as long as possible. AJ will then not try and box fury but also simply try and knock him out 

wilder will  ko fury early round 6 -7 in the rematch, fury wont get up this time, regards Aj  v wilder , i think he might do better than people think, dont forget Aj pack big punch like wilder and Aj deff better boxer from his last fight, better defense  now, one good punch from 16 st man, any bloke will go down  fact, Aj  next year after he beaten Usyk , maybe  next dec 2020  wilder 

5 hours ago, bird said:

wilder will  ko fury early round 6 -7 in the rematch, fury wont get up this time, regards Aj  v wilder , i think he might do better than people think, dont forget Aj pack big punch like wilder and Aj deff better boxer from his last fight, better defense  now, one good punch from 16 st man, any bloke will go down  fact, Aj  next year after he beaten Usyk , maybe  next dec 2020  wilder 

Ya can’t have AJ facing anybody in 3 fights time as he’s shown he’s capable of getting kod or tkod so I wish him all the best but he’s a fight by fight man. Fury as much as he has good foot work, stamina and can box, lacks that killer blow so he’s ok whilst young and agile, wilder to me is the most dangerous even if he slowed down, he’s always got big Bertha behind him and no matter what age he is he will still knock people out, the top 3 have injected some life into the HW division again so hopefully we have some good memorable fights ahead

37 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

It's always easy to unseat those that hunt in packs Mick.

You coward unseat no one, it's just a few of us know your a slimey yellow prick who hid behind a dead kids charity.So feck off back under your rock like you have been the last couple of weeks as you knew what you did so have been keeping your head full of stupid down....Fecking popping up again on  a sunday morning when you think it;s quiet enough to slime back in,sums you up max....:bad:

• Like 1
10 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

You do know that Fury tried to fight Joshua in his first fight of his come back but Hearn point blank refused it ! I do agree that until they actually fight who knows how it plays out amongst the top 3 and I also agree that Joshua can not try and out box Fury if /when they ever do meet. Wilder and Fury are as good as signed up for February 22nd and Joshua has mandatorys to deal with in 2020 so an Undisputed fight will not be the earliest till 2021. But here's the thing,after Wilder v Fury fight there will be two Champs with every possible belt/title between them and a unification fight takes precedence of any other fights so if both Joshua and the Wilder/Fury winner did really want to face each other then that fight can be made anytime after there fight. Hearn will want Fury to win for plenty of reasons and that fight will be easier to make than if Wilder does beat Fury. Just a waiting game again unfortunately.

18 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Mick ' Say Fury v Wilder def happens on Feb 22 nd.

Josh has a mandatory  march - April .

Surely that means there can be a 

Josh - Fury or a Josh - Wilder fight somewhere between August - Dec 

Thats not to much to ask surely ?

Why wait till 2021.

These fights need to happen now whilst all 3 are still young - fit and healthy.

We don't want or need another Mayweather - Pacman scenario whereby the fights happen 2-3 yrs too late.

I think AJ has 2 mandatory fights before he can take the fight, unless he vacated the belt which would then mean there is no fight for all belts..

Hes got to fight Pulev and Usyk first...

So on his current 2 fights a year (which I think is mental), there wont be a unification fight with either Fury or Wider until early 2021

And that's if he doesn't lose to either Pulev or Usyk, all these current top 3 are very bearable.. 

Fury was terrible against Wallin, he could easily of lost that one...

Wilder was outclassed and out boxed against Ortiz and if it wasnt for that 1 punch power wouldve lost...

And Joshua was awful in the first Ruiz fight, regardless of excuses about being knocked out in training etc he was well beaten.. 

It's not a given they'll get through the mandatory fights to face each other, surely Dillian Whyte should get a shot at the winner of Fury/Wilder and he will be a tough fight for either of them.. usyk could certainly upset AJ....

I'd rather as a boxing fan to get the Wider/Fury fight done and winner fight AJ in next fight....

We may have a scenario where all 3 never face each other through losses to mandatorys... it would be a shame for boxing fans....particularly the THL massive as the arguments would never end!! Lol

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Even so surely 3 fights during 2020 

aint asking too much ?

Yeah I agree that was my point with I think its mental to be fighting only twice a year when your top of the game...

But any of these 3 could lose to a mandatory, they aren't that good to be fair!! Lol

Just now, maxhardcore said:

Whyte was terrible last week in his last fight .

I dont disagree, it was a tough fight and he was out of shape....but hes a dangerous fighter, and I think we'd see a different fighter if a belt was on the line..

Not saying hevwoukd win against any of the 3, but he certainly has the capability to cause an upset..