53 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally I'd like to see the little fat fella put AJ on his arse again. It was the size of the fight in the dog and not the size of the dog which gave us the last result. AJ has to prove this time t

It makes the meeting between the 3 main fighters more interesting... Wilder cant change he is a 1 shot fighter, but probably the most dangerous because of that, Fury was shocking on his last figh

Fury may well out box him but he doesn't punch his weight so both AJ and wilder will back.themselves to take a punch to land their own, last night AJ boxed pretty well and done what he needed to do to

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

If fury beats wilder then defo fury vs josh if fury don’t beat wilder then it’s a no go and fury will be finished 

Fury hasnt beaten a top opponent in 5 years and only 1 in his entire career.....he should need to do a lot more than just beat Wilder to warrant a payday with Joshua !

• Like 2
2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

He don't need it' he has the power enough to keep them at bay .

He will just baffle them with the sweet science .

Boxing as it's called ?

Lol yeah fury's that good, is that why he kept wallin at bay throughout a fight in which he was losing nearly every round?! You do make me chuckle max lol

46 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

And you me Hearns ??

Get it right then max, hearns WAS NEVER A LIGHTWEIGHT ?

AND, if you think fury is a 10th the fighter that tommy hearns was, you need therapy, which I'm pretty much convinced of anyway

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, MickC said:

I tell you what it is Max you take some stick on here at times but your enterertainment,you cast a line and have all the usual suspects biting like f*ck !

Trust me mick, I aint biting. I'm just humouring him. I actually find it quite theraputic ??

• Like 1

Like Gnasher mentioned on one of the other Heavyweight threads,too much can be read into on the rankings system. We are all in agreement however that Wilder Joshua Fury are the top 3 in the division and we are all chomping at the bit for them to face each other. Politics/networks/ big sponsorship is stopping there being a WBSS tournament in the Heavyweight division where they would all face each other until there would be 1 Champion with all the belts. These threads go round and round in cycles every once in a while and we all chime in with our bit input. Let's be honest here,we all have our favoured fighters and post accordingly but until they actually have got in the ring and have all fought each other it's all guess work from every one of us.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, MickC said:

Like Gnasher mentioned on one of the other Heavyweight threads,too much can be read into on the rankings system. We are all in agreement however that Wilder Joshua Fury are the top 3 in the division and we are all chomping at the bit for them to face each other. Politics/networks/ big sponsorship is stopping there being a WBSS tournament in the Heavyweight division where they would all face each other until there would be 1 Champion with all the belts. These threads go round and round in cycles every once in a while and we all chime in with our bit input. Let's be honest here,we all have our favoured fighters and post accordingly but until they actually have got in the ring and have all fought each other it's all guess work from every one of us.

It's all very well saying all that mick, but it's a bit pointless trying to be diplomatic with max, he IS CONVINCED tyson fury is indeed the best heavyweight since ali. And, in his own words, 'untouchable', even though he's been knocked down, rocked, and beaten around pretty badly by less than good opposition quite a few times hehehe. Tyson fury, the best heavyweight since ali hehehe

Joshua was probably made to look better than he was against a poor and fat ruiz.......if Muhammad ali ever fought tyson fury he would of done exactly what Joshua did to Ruiz and made fury look the fool......then he would of gave him a rematch and made him look even more foolish for getting back in the ring with him!

21 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I don't 'it's some on here who are like that .

Love dishing it out or casting for bites .

When they get some back or a reverse cast you / they go all menstrual ffs ??

Do you think I'm casting, or humouring you max? Like I said, it's nice to have you back ?

Edited by shaaark

One thing the joshua fans need to remember is this, the guy is a jacker, you have seen it with your own eyes. Wilder beat ortiz twice by ko, ortiz was past his best but still good skills and power, for my money wilder knocks joshua out, fury is the best in a circus division imo.

19 minutes ago, NEWSBOY said:

One thing the joshua fans need to remember is this, the guy is a jacker, you have seen it with your own eyes. Wilder beat ortiz twice by ko, ortiz was past his best but still good skills and power, for my money wilder knocks joshua out, fury is the best in a circus division imo.

I'm a Fury fan but like I mentioned earlier Fury is a better boxer than Joshua and Wilder but both of them know that Fury does not have the one punch stopping power so they will not be wary of mixing it with him,Fury has enough power to keep them honest but they will have no fear of going into the trenches with Fury. Joshua did jack not even an argument but Fury does not have the power to do that to Joshua. Its Heavyweights and anything can and does happen,look at Joshua,beaten and stopped by Ruiz ranked no15 and both Wilder and Fury have looked beatable of late.Wilder lost every round against Ortiz in the rematch until the bomb hit and Fury cut to deal with or not had to fight hard every round against Wallin. I will say one thing for Fury,he has the biggest balls out the three of them,he fought Klitschko in Germany and Wilder in America which is more ballsy than what the other two have done,saying that Joshua taking the immediate rematch with Ruiz was ballsy but did he have an option ? Wilder v Fury winner will have the lineal title/WBC belt/Ring belt it will be a travesty if the winner of that fight does not fight Joshua for his WBO/IBF/IBO/ WBA belts in early 2021 .

Edited by MickC