Ruiz vs Joshua 2

Ruiz v Joshua 2  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

1 hour ago, MickC said:

Not a chance mate,Joshua has just got his belts back and has two mandatorys to fight in Pulev and Usyk. Joshua/Hearn can make big money for less risk fighting in U.K stadiums and if the fights big enough a return to Saudi maybe,it's a no brainer from a business point of view. As for purse splits for Wilder and Fury, Hearn has already offered them 50/50 deals for the failed April Wembley show so how can he then go and offer them less now when Joshua has took a loss since the original offer ? Joshua is the biggest earner in the division by far no doubt about it.The fight the World wants is Joshua v Wilder for the Undisputed Heavyweight title but Hearn knows if Joshua gives the WBO belt up Joshua as well as avoiding Usyk also derails any Undisputed fight for the time being. Hearn can not/will not risk the chance of Wilder ending up with all the belts and Haymon being in control of the division. I've said it before but Wilder brutally knocks Joshua out,Hearn will also want Fury to beat Wilder as that is a bigger money fight for Hearn/Joshua and a Fury fight will be seen as less of a risk . Let's see how it all unfolds,time will tell.

Usyk is devastating at cruiserweight. Do you think  he is a serious threat to these giant heavyweights?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally I'd like to see the little fat fella put AJ on his arse again. It was the size of the fight in the dog and not the size of the dog which gave us the last result. AJ has to prove this time t

It makes the meeting between the 3 main fighters more interesting... Wilder cant change he is a 1 shot fighter, but probably the most dangerous because of that, Fury was shocking on his last figh

Fury may well out box him but he doesn't punch his weight so both AJ and wilder will back.themselves to take a punch to land their own, last night AJ boxed pretty well and done what he needed to do to

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, blackmaggie said:

jigsaw i understand what your saying but looking at them and listening surely its a group mentalailty with them who would really put that shit up really surely you would just go round theres and sort it one way or another 

All i will say is that would be NOT RECCOMENDED, lol.... 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Usyk is devastating at cruiserweight. Do you think  he is a serious threat to these giant heavyweights?

Its yet to be seen mate, hes only had 1 fight at Heavyweight as a pro but he beat Joyce comfortably in a tournament and a couple of other big Heavyweights in the amateurs and Klitschko used him as a sparring partner in camp. Ironically when Wilder said Usyk was too small for a Heavyweight, Usyk reminded him on that he was in the same camp with Klitschko when Wilder was knocked out twice in sparring by Wlad then sent home.

Edited by MickC
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Where does Fury go if he loses to Wilder? Particularly if Wilder then beats AJ, would there be any interest in a big domestic bout AJ v Fury without a belt on the line?

Not sure tbh but the clamour to see who the best British Heavyweight would still be there and Hearn would still see it as a huge earner with less risk. I think if there is  eventually a round Robin between the three of them Wilder/Fury/Joshua then they could decide to hang them up once they have faced each other. Certainly Joshua and Fury are very wealthy young men and Wilder also is a multi millionaire despite not being as big a draw as the other 2 .Joshua v Fury would still be the biggest fight in UK history imo .

• Like 1

I cant be f****d with all the nonsense at heavyweight i dont even bother keeping track its just tedious and boring.....but regards coin lets have it right for a minute....the money maker in the heavyweight division is Anthony Joshua no ifs buts or maybes.....ask any current fighter,trainer,promoter,manager,announcer,security guard or ring girl who is responsible for the numbers game in British boxing today and they,ll tell you Joshua......Wilder has limited appeal as the Yanks simply havent taken to him and boxing in recent years is suffering there....and Fury sells tickets like old people f**k !.....only for the desire to get the fights on will Joshua probably have to settle for an even split meaning again,rightly or wrongly he is almost carrying the sport in this country.

• Like 3
21 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

Unless your big frank that is lol

Pure lack of respect for him though, not many (if any) would of lived with him in the ring in his day :nono:

I agree with you stoney. I also don't agree he was 'chinny' as many people claim. Only knocked out once in his career, and his stoppages were by some of the biggest heavyweight punchers

11 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I agree with you stoney. I also don't agree he was 'chinny' as many people claim. Only knocked out once in his career, and his stoppages were by some of the biggest heavyweight punchers

Yeah mate he was a top fighter.....last night after I posted that, I watched his first title fight against tyson for the first time in years......what a heart in him to keep running at tyson! Ok he lost but f**k me he gave it a good go and no shame in losing to tyson like this

Ive heard Anthony Joshua fans laugh at him being labelled the new bruno but I think he’s lucky to even get mentioned in the same breathe as him, not just as a boxer but as a person, the whole nation loved Bruno and was behind him every fight of his career, he’s a national treasure a million miles above Joshua but Joshua is in the instachamp generation where he can draw millions more fans just from advertising headphones.......same with them YouTubers fighting.......most watched boxing match ever ffs.....

8 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Yeah mate he was a top fighter.....last night after I posted that, I watched his first title fight against tyson for the first time in years......what a heart in him to keep running at tyson! Ok he lost but f**k me he gave it a good go and no shame in losing to tyson like this

Ive heard Anthony Joshua fans laugh at him being labelled the new bruno but I think he’s lucky to even get mentioned in the same breathe as him, not just as a boxer but as a person, the whole nation loved Bruno and was behind him every fight of his career, he’s a national treasure a million miles above Joshua but Joshua is in the instachamp generation where he can draw millions more fans just from advertising headphones.......same with them YouTubers fighting.......most watched boxing match ever ffs.....

Yep, definitely get what you're saying ?

Whether people like it or not there are a lot of similarities between Joshua and big Frank....neither of them were natural fighters,both had to be " taught " most of what they became.....both fantastic physical specimens and good athletes but both very limited movement wise.....both bangers that had to be trained to fight disciplined fights and didnt have the ring iq to problem solve on their own......both had stamina issues due to a very tight and rigid style.....although Joshua seems to have cracked that looking at him the other day he looked much more relaxed and stayed the distance much better.......to be quite honest they both did remarkably well on very little natural boxing ability.

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Whether people like it or not there are a lot of similarities between Joshua and big Frank....neither of them were natural fighters,both had to be " taught " most of what they became.....both fantastic physical specimens and good athletes but both very limited movement wise.....both bangers that had to be trained to fight disciplined fights and didnt have the ring iq to problem solve on their own......both had stamina issues due to a very tight and rigid style.....although Joshua seems to have cracked that looking at him the other day he looked much more relaxed and stayed the distance much better.......to be quite honest they both did remarkably well on very little natural boxing ability.

What you saying gnash?! Frank bruno was the best heavyweight since ali ?

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

What you saying gnash?! Frank bruno was the best heavyweight since ali ?

liked big frank, nice lad , same as Aj , most of the public took to both fighters, think Aj the better fighter of the two , and better punch on him than big frank .

On 10/12/2019 at 00:20, Stoney100 said:

Unless your big frank that is lol

Pure lack of respect for him though, not many (if any) would of lived with him in the ring in his day :nono:

and the cnuts wonder why they are so fukcing hated, I would trust a muslim before any p***y b*****d

20 hours ago, neil82 said:

and the cnuts wonder why they are so fukcing hated, I would trust a muslim before any p***y b*****d

Do you go round traveller sites calling them that or is it strictly online?

Edited by Stoney100
  • Haha 1