53 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally I'd like to see the little fat fella put AJ on his arse again. It was the size of the fight in the dog and not the size of the dog which gave us the last result. AJ has to prove this time t

It makes the meeting between the 3 main fighters more interesting... Wilder cant change he is a 1 shot fighter, but probably the most dangerous because of that, Fury was shocking on his last figh

Fury may well out box him but he doesn't punch his weight so both AJ and wilder will back.themselves to take a punch to land their own, last night AJ boxed pretty well and done what he needed to do to

Posted Images

2 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Joe Joyce would quake in his boots if he tangled with these boys.

Their based up the road from me, I think the video sums it all up

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

And I still say, especially after this last fight, that fury or wilder are in NO RUSH to fight joshua whatsoever. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if their feb 22nd bout is 'postponed' or cancelled for whatever reason, especially given the wbc's POOR AS f**k credibility is concerned

14 minutes ago, shaaark said:

And I still say, especially after this last fight, that fury or wilder are in NO RUSH to fight joshua whatsoever. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if their feb 22nd bout is 'postponed' or cancelled for whatever reason, especially given the wbc's POOR AS f**k credibility is concerned

Maybe if uncle Eddie wants the 70/30 split still to protect his cash monkey ☺ 

47 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Maybe if uncle Eddie wants the 70/30 split still to protect his cash monkey ☺ 

Anyway mate, in all seriousness, if the bullshit politics etc, keep as low a profile as possible, hopefully we'll all get to see some interesting match ups in the next year or two. But I for one, certainly aint holding my breath ?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, shaaark said:

Hearn already hinting at Joshua giving the WBO belt up and swerving Usyk,hopefully not. I don't  see Joshua wanting to do that but I can see Hearn being all over going down that route,time will tell . If Joshua gives the WBO belt up then there is no Undisputed fight for the winner of the Wilder v Fury fight and Joshua also avoids Usyk,you can see Hearns thinking here !

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, jigsaw said:

Their based up the road from me, I think the video sums it all up

Presumably you understand what the banjo pluckers are saying then? I bet it's just as much bollocks when it's translated.?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, MickC said:

Hearn already hinting at Joshua giving the WBO belt up and swerving Usyk,hopefully not. I don't  see Joshua wanting to do that but I can see Hearn being all over going down that route,time will tell . If Joshua gives the WBO belt up then there is no Undisputed fight for the winner of the Wilder v Fury fight and Joshua avoids Usyk,you can see Hearns thinking here !

Got to be honest mick, I was just hoping all the ducking, swerving bullshit wouldn't happen. Inevitable these days I suppose ?

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Got to be honest mick, I was just hoping all the ducking, swerving bullshit wouldn't happen. Inevitable these days I suppose ?

Not a chance mate,Joshua has just got his belts back and has two mandatorys to fight in Pulev and Usyk. Joshua/Hearn can make big money for less risk fighting in U.K stadiums and if the fights big enough a return to Saudi maybe,it's a no brainer from a business point of view. As for purse splits for Wilder and Fury, Hearn has already offered them 50/50 deals for the failed April Wembley show so how can he then go and offer them less now when Joshua has took a loss since the original offer ? Joshua is the biggest earner in the division by far no doubt about it.The fight the World wants is Joshua v Wilder for the Undisputed Heavyweight title but Hearn knows if Joshua gives the WBO belt up Joshua as well as avoiding Usyk also derails any Undisputed fight for the time being. Hearn can not/will not risk the chance of Wilder ending up with all the belts and Haymon being in control of the division. I've said it before but Wilder brutally knocks Joshua out,Hearn will also want Fury to beat Wilder as that is a bigger money fight for Hearn/Joshua and a Fury fight will be seen as less of a risk . Let's see how it all unfolds,time will tell.

Edited by MickC
  • Like 5
35 minutes ago, MickC said:

Not a chance mate,Joshua has just got his belts back and has two mandatorys to fight in Pulev and Usyk. Joshua/Hearn can make big money for less risk fighting in U.K stadiums and if the fights big enough a return to Saudi maybe,it's a no brainer from a business point of view. As for purse splits for Wilder and Fury, Hearn has already offered them 50/50 deals for the failed April Wembley show so how can he then go and offer them less now when Joshua has took a loss since the original offer ? Joshua is the biggest earner in the division by far no doubt about it.The fight the World wants is Joshua v Wilder for the Undisputed Heavyweight title but Hearn knows if Joshua gives the WBO belt up Joshua as well as avoiding Usyk also derails any Undisputed fight for the time being. Hearn can not/will not risk the chance of Wilder ending up with all the belts and Haymon being in control of the division. I've said it before but Wilder brutally knocks Joshua out,Hearn will also want Fury to beat Wilder as that is a bigger money fight for Hearn/Joshua and a Fury fight will be seen as less of a risk . Let's see how it all unfolds,time will tell.

Good post mate...

You certainly understand the internals far better than most, regards to how the promoter thinks, acts etc..

I also tend to agree on the Wilder scenario, a real heavy loss for Joshua to him and Wilder claiming all the belts could be the end for AJ, unless a rematch clause was in the contract... that's the thing with the division, it may not be the best era but as there isn't an obvious stand out fighter it makes it very interesting.... 

Where does Fury go if he loses to Wilder? Particularly if Wilder then beats AJ, would there be any interest in a big domestic bout AJ v Fury without a belt on the line?

54 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Presumably you understand what the banjo pluckers are saying then? I bet it's just as much bollocks when it's translated.?

I don't think any explanation is necessary, these "lads" are a bit of a handful when they get going, not a bunch you want about you... 

• Like 3