53 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally I'd like to see the little fat fella put AJ on his arse again. It was the size of the fight in the dog and not the size of the dog which gave us the last result. AJ has to prove this time t

It makes the meeting between the 3 main fighters more interesting... Wilder cant change he is a 1 shot fighter, but probably the most dangerous because of that, Fury was shocking on his last figh

Fury may well out box him but he doesn't punch his weight so both AJ and wilder will back.themselves to take a punch to land their own, last night AJ boxed pretty well and done what he needed to do to

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, jeemes said:

I agree. Whyte v Watch was much better fight. Two boxers not afraid of each other and showing a good fight.. 

Agreed! The speed and footwork from whyte was phenomenal tbh.......it was like watching a black lomachenko! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Theres a few good fights whyte should get a shot at wilder before anyone gets to fight him he been his mandatory for a long time now,  fury keeps saying he is the lineal champion but was banned  for drugs therefore should of been stripped of tittle not allowed to give them up if AJ  fought fury like he did last night he wins hands down no one is near fury size or has really tried to box him 

2 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Sorry but still cant see AJ beating fury. He got hit a few times by a twenty stone bloke who didnt have much movement.  He would be a dream fight for fury ( just my opinion of course)

Looking forward to wilder vs fury in February

Fury may well out box him but he doesn't punch his weight so both AJ and wilder will back.themselves to take a punch to land their own, last night AJ boxed pretty well and done what he needed to do to stay in the mix...

Just need the fights to happen now...

• Like 6

I don’t confess to be a huge boxing fan  these days , I not really paid much interest in it lately other than fury but if that’s what boxing looks like in the heavyweight division from the press conference to the post fight analysis when fury isn’t involved then I’ll stick to watching ufc 

the entire thing just felt flat and boring imho 

what a fall from grace the sport is having 

you could also say that at least the likes of fury , billy joe try to be interesting 

• Like 2

I can't see AJ stepping up to Fury or Wilder to be honest.

I think Fury would just frustrate him and, maybe he'd be lucky to lose on points.

He'd dance around and box Wilder for a while but, that big right would put him out mid fight at the latest.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Bang on mate...

Cracks me up that for the past 3 years or so everyone has been calling AJ out for being 1 dimensional and just bullying every fight...he changed his style to fight a dangerous shorter man and won convincingly but now its he ran all night Lol...

I thought he boxed really well, he done exactly what he had to do...i dont think he wouldnl fight like that against either Fury or Wilder though..

AJ and Wilder both know that Fury can out box them both but they also know that Fury does not have the power to take them out with a single shot,if at all,for that reason alone AJ and Wilder would both fight Fury showing him a lot less respect. AJ and Fury both better boxers than Wilder but Wilder has the power,Wilder is basically a sniper looking for that 1 KO shot and has confidence  enough in his own fitness/chin to draw you in setting traps so he can counter you with one of his bombs at any time during the fight,from the first 10 seconds to the last 10 seconds of the fight.AJ last night fought very cagey like a Klitschko mk2 and has doubts just like Klitschko had for taking power shots and it was as evident as ever last night the few times Ruiz did get to him when you could see him panicking and even going in to hold on occasions before even throwing any shots. AJ could not box like last night against Wilder or Fury as Wilder and Fury are just too athletic and so much taller than than Ruiz who tbh was useless last night and could not change anything. AJ v Wilder could well come down to a shoot out between the two of them although I do think Wilder wins by KO, AJ v Fury and AJ has to put it on Fury and keep it on him,he can't allow Fury to get in a comfortable boxing rythm so Hearn would make sure to get the smallest ring possible for that fight instead of the biggest ring possible like for last nights fight. It could all have changed by this time next year however as Wilder fights Fury next and then AJ has mandatorys with Pulev and Usyk unless he vacates a belt which I don't think he will. I think AJ v Usyk could be an interesting fight and AJ needs to fight him before he gets settled up at Heavyweight.As for Whyte I just can't see him beating either of the top 3 imo and has already refused to fight Usyk,Pulev,Ortiz.  Ruiz has it all to do now in redeeming himself and saving his career tbh as last night was the biggest fight of his career and he turned up overweight out of shape and looked like he didn't even care. As for AJ he did what he had to do last night he got the win an redeemed himself and now onto the next fight.

Edited by MickC
  • Like 4
55 minutes ago, MickC said:

AJ and Wilder both know that Fury can out box them both but they also know that Fury does not have the power to take them out with a single shot,if at all,for that reason alone AJ and Wilder would both fight Fury showing him a lot less respect. AJ and Fury both better boxers than Wilder but Wilder has the power,Wilder is basically a sniper looking for that 1 KO shot and has confidence  enough in his own fitness/chin to draw you in setting traps so he can counter you with one of his bombs at any time during the fight,from the first 10 seconds to the last 10 seconds of the fight.AJ last night fought very cagey like a Klitschko mk2 and has doubts just like Klitschko had for taking power shots and it was as evident as ever last night the few times Ruiz did get to him when you could see him panicking and even going in to hold on occasions before even throwing any shots. AJ could not box like last night against Wilder or Fury as Wilder and Fury are just too athletic and so much taller than than Ruiz who tbh was useless last night and could not change anything. AJ v Wilder could well come down to a shoot out between the two of them although I do think Wilder wins by KO, AJ v Fury and AJ has to put it on Fury and keep it on him,he can't allow Fury to get in a comfortable boxing rythm so Hearn would make sure to get the smallest ring possible for that fight instead of the biggest ring possible like for last nights fight. It could all have changed by this time next year however as Wilder fights Fury next and then AJ has mandatorys with Pulev and Usyk unless he vacates a belt which I don't think he will. I think AJ v Usyk could be an interesting fight and AJ needs to fight him before he gets settled up at Heavyweight.As for Whyte I just can't see him beating either of the top 3 imo and has already refused to fight Usyk,Pulev,Ortiz.  Ruiz has it all to do now in redeeming himself and saving his career tbh as last night was the biggest fight of his career and he turned up overweight out of shape and looked like he didn't even care. As for AJ he did what he had to do last night he got the win an redeemed himself and now onto the next fight.

Good post mate.. 

4 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I don’t confess to be a huge boxing fan  these days , I not really paid much interest in it lately other than fury but if that’s what boxing looks like in the heavyweight division from the press conference to the post fight analysis when fury isn’t involved then I’ll stick to watching ufc 

the entire thing just felt flat and boring imho 

what a fall from grace the sport is having 

you could also say that at least the likes of fury , billy joe try to be interesting 

Have to agree on the UFC, do you think this is adding to the decline of boxing?

8 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I reckon ufc is going to shit as well and I dont see boxing being on the decline.  Think mma peaked a few years back. UFC especially is just out for money now. A BMF belt??? Comor vs cerrone at 170??? Nonsense 

The nonsense will continue as long as fools pay to view the nonsense. 

• Like 2