53 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally I'd like to see the little fat fella put AJ on his arse again. It was the size of the fight in the dog and not the size of the dog which gave us the last result. AJ has to prove this time t

It makes the meeting between the 3 main fighters more interesting... Wilder cant change he is a 1 shot fighter, but probably the most dangerous because of that, Fury was shocking on his last figh

Fury may well out box him but he doesn't punch his weight so both AJ and wilder will back.themselves to take a punch to land their own, last night AJ boxed pretty well and done what he needed to do to

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, shaaark said:

How many people on here actually think that ruiz will fight for another world title?

I don’t think that matters mate......he’s had his moment and fair play to him......will go down in history and he gave a good account of himself tonight, just couldn’t land against a much taller man who had seven months to study him and train everyday to beat him between round 7 and 8 ;) 

I’d like to see him against chisora......be some battle that imo ?

Edited by Stoney100
  • Like 1
55 minutes ago, MickC said:

Ruiz made the same mistake Joshua did in the first fight,thought he just had to turn up to win . jmo

Spot on mick, a Aj  done the right thing all night as he said the art of boxing is hit with out being hit your self, that's what Ali tried to do most of is career. Being lighter deff helped him with stamina and timing, he still has enough power with his new weight to stop most fighters. Ruiz will like Aj did, have to change things if wants to fight Aj or any other fighter really, drop 1 1/2st =21 pound and he be  threat again to Aj or who ever. Hope he fights the winner of Wilder   vFury, either one will prob stop Aj. Prob more like Wilder with a KO, great times for heavyweights right now?

1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

imo wilder would be way to dangerous for AJ. 

Maybe...but it could be made for AJ as Wilder leaves himself wide open to be hit, hes been rocked a few times although AJ hasnt got the same 1 punch power.as Wilder I'd say hes the better finisher...

Said it loads the 3 we all want to see fight each other is wide open, for me Fury will be beat by both of them and its 50/50 for wilder v AJ... hopefully they now get the fights made

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, MickC said:

I agree Ant, Joshua has a couple of mandatorys to deal with first but then it surely has to be the Undisputed fight with the winner of the Wilder v Fury fight sometime next year.Tbf to Joshua he has just shown he can fight for 12 rounds comfortably and stick to a game plan for a full fight, he made the right adjustments and he got the win . Well done it was his night and he deserved it .

Bang on mate...

Cracks me up that for the past 3 years or so everyone has been calling AJ out for being 1 dimensional and just bullying every fight...he changed his style to fight a dangerous shorter man and won convincingly but now its he ran all night Lol...

I thought he boxed really well, he done exactly what he had to do...i dont think he wouldnl fight like that against either Fury or Wilder though..

• Like 2
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Maybe...but it could be made for AJ as Wilder leaves himself wide open to be hit, hes been rocked a few times although AJ hasnt got the same 1 punch power.as Wilder I'd say hes the better finisher...

Said it loads the 3 we all want to see fight each other is wide open, for me Fury will be beat by both of them and its 50/50 for wilder v AJ... hopefully they now get the fights made

Sorry but still cant see AJ beating fury. He got hit a few times by a twenty stone bloke who didnt have much movement.  He would be a dream fight for fury ( just my opinion of course)

Looking forward to wilder vs fury in February

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Boxed a great fight.

Well he boxed and moved, but you could never call that fight great haha  He didnt answer the questions about his chin because he dare not fight. Ruiz after all is a little fat man and Joshua supposed to be the champion of the world. He should have stopped him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, NEWSBOY said:

Pure garbage, can you imagine the likes of lennox lewis running for 12 rounds against ruiz? The division is a joke.

I agree. Whyte v Watch was much better fight. Two boxers not afraid of each other and showing a good fight.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1